Done.

Prowl- move around restlessly and stealthily, especially in search of or as if in search of prey.

"I'm about to go home and change clothes baby. I'll be back as soon as possible okay?" I leaned down and kissed her cheek and then planted a gentle kiss on her lips. "I-I-I l-lov-ve yo-ou." She pointed her finger at me and nodded her head. "I love you too mamas. Get some rest." I kissed her lips once again before standing up and slowly making my way out of the room. I didn't want to leave her but I have to. It's Twelve in the AM and I haven't been home since the day this happened.

It hurts my heart that I have to see her like that. I would give anything in this world to trade places with her. She doesn't deserve none of the shit she's enduring. She's way too good of a person man...

One the other hand, them niggas are dead by time the sun starts rising and that's straight facts. They been crossing the wrong territory but oooh now bitch it's on.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed June's number and put the phone up to my ear as I made my way out of the hospital.

"Wassup Chris? Let me call you back in a minute?" His voice was muffled and he sounded out of breath. I instantly knew what was up because I'm a nigga too. "Nah nigga we talking now so get the bitch out the way and fast." I approached my car and got inside. "Nigga you ain't-" "NOW." I smacked the steering wheel out of frustration. He sucked his teeth and I heard some whispering in the background. This nigga think this shit is a game. He had one job and it was to get him gone and he still ain't did it. "What bruh Damn!?" I heard a door slam and he yelled into the phone. Anger level went up by 100. "NIGGA I GAVE YOU ONE JOB AND IT WAS TO KILL THAT BITCH ASS BOY AND YOU DIDNT!! NOW MY GIRL IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL WITH BULLET HOLES AND BRUISES ON HER!!" The line was silent on the other end and I just knew I had steam blowing out my ears. ".....Damn forreal?" He had a tone of remorse. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. 1...2...3... "June I'm done. Wire we back my fucking money and tell me where them nigga's be at." He started laughing and I heard hella shuffling.

He don't wanna piss me off because then he'll be next on my list. "You know when you go to the ATM and you cancel a transaction? Yeah? You only get 4,000 back. They be on the westside near the old railroad station. The 400 Block. Don't go there by yourself and get your ass clapped Chris." He chuckled. "I better have 5,000 back in my account in the next hour. I left shit up to you now look where we at. Don't worry about me, I got my own back." I hung up the phone. That's around the corner. I'm done waiting.

I stared at myself in the rear view mirror as I pulled the glove onto my hand. I never would've thought I'll be back into this type of shit but you gotta rekindle some relationships. They about to pay. No mask. I want their last memory to be of me, taking they souls out they fucking body. I tucked my all black Magnum Desert Eagle L5 with a silencer into my waistband after making sure the safety was on and stepped foot out of the car. I parked a couple blocks away so I could leave no trace. The only witnesses going to be dead so I ain't worried. The streets were quiet and their was not a person in sight. I made my way down the street towards their fake ass trap house and as I got closer I could hear music playing from inside. "Not so fast foo." I heard a gun cock behind me. I stopped in my tracks and chuckled. Who is this clown. "Turn around slowly and keep that eagle where it's at." The voice demanded. I slowly turned around and there stood June. I sucked my teeth as he busted out laughing but then covered his own mouth cause he was being loud. "What the fuck! I'm about to kill yo dumbass because you think I'm playing with you!" I whisper yelled at him. "My bad! You think I was about to let you come here by yoself? Nah G you know I ain't cut like that. Come on." He took the last couple steps we had to the house and approached the porch. "I said I ain't need nobody but alright." I threw my hood on my head. "Yeah Yeah. Plan, I knock, they open, you start bussin'. No talking, no nothing. Quick and easy ight?" He looked back at me. I nodded and stood next to the door frame so that when the door opens, nobody could see me. "You got a silencer right?" I nodded quickly because he making me mad again. He put his fist up to the door and knocked a couple times before stepping to the other side of the door frame. I pulled my gun out and made sure it was off safe mode and cocked it.

"These must be the bitches you called Kev. Nah nah you'll be the one taking it for the team!" He laughed loudly and the locks started clanking before the front door swung open.

Go.

I turned the corner with my gun pointed directly in his face and shot it off. One down. June ran in past me and took a couple of miscellaneous niggas out as I walked in and went immediately searching for one of the two. I hit the kitchen first and nobody was in there so I changed the clip while making my way into the joined dining room. It didn't register what happened and I couldn't really feel it because once I saw him and looked him in his eyes, Old Ruthless Chris was released. I hit the trigger on him at least 6 times. Every emotion ran through me at once and it felt like I was floating. I watched his body hit the floor and his eyes were wide. I walked up to him and looked down at him with a smirk. "This for my sister and my girl." I shot the last round into his throat and walked off. He gone and now one more bitch left. Kevin. I made my way back into the living room and June was coming from one of the smaller bedrooms. "That's it?" He asked. "Nah it's another one somewhere." I opened the door to master and he was crawled up in the corner, shaking like a wet ass dog. "Aye." I waved my gun for June to come here. He walked in and immediately busted out laughing. I shook my head and chuckled. "Yo scary ass. We sprayed the rest of the house so it's yo turn." I held my gun up in his direction and you would've thought it was a ghost in here. "Nah Nah." June put my hand down and immediately gave him one shot to the head. Time to roll the credits on this.

I can sleep at night now knowing they dead. They was just some fake ass crew that wasn't really about what they said they were. They picked on Senia because she a female and that's the only person they had fooled in the end.

June turned to me with a smirk and then immediately frowned looking at me. "What?" I looked around making sure the coast was clear. "You don't feel that?" He pointed towards my shoulder. I looked down at my shoulder and I was bleeding out from a bullet wound.

Christopher Brown is one of the most nonchalant niggas you'll ever meet. Don't take shit from nobody and clearly will put a bullet in someone if needed. But I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO BLOOD. I fainted on spot and I don't remember shit from that point but all in all, I took care of them niggas and they ain't on my mind no more. Senia don't gotta know everything. It's for her own good anyway.