Granted.

Tragic- causing or characterized by extreme distress or sorrow.

"I just picked that one! I swear to god." I jumped at the laptop. I'm currently sitting in Chris's living room, cross cross applesauce on the couch trying to fucking do this dumbass finale for my communications class. I hate school with a passion and I can't wait until I walk across the stage with that degree because this is stressful. Chris been gone all day handling business and I've been studying and doing homework since one. It's currently six going on seven and I'm starving so once I'm done with this, I think I deserve a meal. I want Chipotle to be exact. So let me wrap this shit up and quick.

"Thank you!" I smiled at the cashier as I pushed opened the door and walked outside. The sun is almost down and it's a cool breeze blowing. I'm so exited about this food right now. Let me hurry and get back so I can't eat. I got inside of my car and sat my food in the passenger seat. I feel like shooting a nigga so I played Faneto by Chief Keef. "I'm a gorilla in the fucking cope!" I yelled and reversed out the parking spot with one hand on the wheel and my other arm rested on the middle console. I shook my head along with the beat and made my way towards Maurice house. I actually miss him a lot and he barely texted me today. He about to get smacked. I pulled up to a red light that I absolutely hate because it takes like 5 minutes to turn green. And ain't nobody really around either besides this car behind me and a car on the other side of the road. I grabbed my phone and went into the FaceTime app, clicked right on his name (because he the only person I really talk too) and dialed him. It rung a couple times and his face appeared in the camera. He was looking extra mealish right now. Hair was in a messy bun/ponytail type thing, Lips were looking perfect and all.

"Hi baby. I haven't talked to you all day." I looked between the phone and the light which still hasn't fucking turned yet. "I been busy literally all day. From filing paperwork to paying business bills and all that. I'm on my way home to you right now." He smiled and winked at the camera. I started to chuckle uncontrollably and pulled my bottom lip into my mouth to stop myself from smiling. "You don't gotta hide it! I know you miss all this!" He pointed to himself. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. "I miss you too though. And you know that I lo-"

All of a sudden I started hearing car horns being blown and the light turned green. I looked up ahead of me and a car was coming full speed in front of me. I just froze and my heart started beating out of my chest. I tried to swerve out of the way but that didn't do anything but make it worse. The car shook as the collision impacted it and all I remember seeing is my world start to spin, literally. The car was flipping and it stopped after a couple seconds. The air bags were almost smothering me and I could barely breathe. I hit my head really hard against the ceiling on the last roll and that took me out.

My eyes struggled to flutter open but I could see a tall figure dragging me out of the car. "Yeah I got her. She got real bad bruises and shit on her body. She bleeding a lot ....alright. Nigga I don't know!!" The man stopped dragging me and my arms fell on the ground. "Yeah you thought I was done with yo ass." I heard a loud 'BANG' and a sharp pain ran through my stomach. I started to cough a lot and something was coming up. My body was flipped so that I was on my stomach and another sharp pain ran through my body. My vision is still blurry and my lips move but nothing will come out clearly. "I-I W-Who ar-e yo-ou?" I spit out. "Damn bitch why you still ain't dead yet!" The person yelled at me. "Kevin man she still Alive!!" My eyes started to get heavier and heavier until they closed. "Don I swear you had one job and it was kill this bitch. I swear I should've done it myself. " Was the last thing I heard before everything went silent.

"You probably like, why he been talking to me for the past two days but I just want you to wake up. I swear to god them niggas is dead by tonight. I'll do it myself."I heard sniffing noises and I could feel a light tug on my hand. I tried to open my eyes but it didn't work. What the fuck? Where am I? What happened? I just want to open my eyes! Where is Chris? Who is this voice? I stopped everything I was thinking and put all my focus on opening my eyes. "I swear I will never get the sound of the car being flipped out of my head. Ever. Your screams..Man......I know you'll wake up for sure but I can't wrap my mind around you not walking.....it's all my fault!" The voice sobbed and broke down crying. Aww I just want to hug them and tell them it'll be okay. One more time. I slowly lifted my eyes open and I saw nothing but white. I moved them around and saw blue then brown. I blinked a couple times and my vision became clearer. Thank god. "You're awake!!!" The person yelled and pulled me into a painful hug. I winced in pain and moved my hand. "Ooh Ooh I'm sorry baby.." He moved back and looked down at me. It was Chris..I couldn't see that's why I didn't know who it was. "I-tss Ok-ka-kay." I stuttered out. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and just smiled. "I love you...you're strong...I swear baby I swear.." He started crying hard and held onto my gown. I shook my head to tell him to stop. "N-N-No C-Cry!" I tried lifting my hand but it was wrapped in what I realized was a cast.

I have another one on my leg. I looked around myself and I had cuts and brusies everywhere....wow. I'm surprised I'm alive honestly..My memory is kinda foggy but I remember when I woke up and I heard them talking. They're out to get me and it has officially gotten dangerous for myself and everyone around me..I don't want Chris to be dragged into my situation..

I looked up at him and he was just staring at me. I couldn't really move to look around but I could see something red from the corner of my eye. "C-Ch-is." I opened my hand and waited for him to grab it. He reached down and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and sat down in the chair next to the bed. "The doctors said that you'll possibly never walk again but I know for a fact that you're too strong. You'll be in physical therapy for awhile though...And your speech will come back with time so don't stress baby." He rubbed circles against my hand. I looked away from him and my eyes started to get watery.

I believe in the butterfly effect and this just proves why I should. I made a mistake of ever giving these two men the time of day. I gave them apart of my soul and now I'm paying for it due to jealousy and animosity. One took my mother and the other tried to take me. I just have to learn from this. I don't want the same effect to happen to Chris..as much as it may hurt, I want him to stay away from me. I'm nothing but bad karma.

"What's wrong?" He ran his finger across my cheek, wiping my tears. I didn't even realize I was crying. "I-I D-Don-t Want Y-" I just gave up. It's so frustrating! I started to cry harder and closed my eyes tightly. I want all of this to be over! "Senia it's okay. You have to relax so you don't stress yourself out. Wait a second." He let go of my hand and turned around facing the little bedside table the hospital had. I sniffed a couple times and tried to calm myself down. He turned back around with a notepad and pen. "Write it down." He sat the pad down on the bed and put the pen in my hand.

I don't want you to get hurt being around me so I think it's best if you just leave me alone. I bring bad everywhere I go! I love you too much to lose you ..

I dropped the pen on the bed and started crying again. He shook his head repeatedly and leaned back in his chair. "I would never leave you no matter what you have to say. You're my girlfriend and I'm going to be by your side no matter what the fuck going on so go ahead and get that out your head. And fast." He tore the page off the notepad and crumbled it up. I can't fight with him right now. I just looked away from him and cried silently. I'm so stupid. I don't deserve him..I don't deserve to be here. Why didn't that bullet take me out!

I wish death on myself!