Catch.

Deceive- deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true.

"Can you pay me attention please!?" She yelled through the phone. I rolled my eyes and pretended that I was deep in my game so she could just leave me alone. "Chris! It's like you only want something to do with me when it comes to fucking! I thought you was my man but I guess not." She yelled. "You damn right 'you guess not'. You already know we strictly fucking." I turned my face up at her. "I mean I know but when we be fucking..it feel like you love me or something. I feel a deep connection between us." Her tone sounded like she was sad. I frowned. "Feelings can get you in some deep shit. Nothing like that ma." "Fuck you!" "Come on over then." She got quiet for a couple seconds. "Okay.." I hung up the phone.

Me and Senia been talking for about five months now. We not technically in a relationship but we still kinda do couple shit. I ain't gon' front, I feel her and I fuck with ma heavy. But we agreed to just let shit happen how it happen and when it happen. She still do her thang so I for sure do mine. I just fuck on this girl when I need a nut..which is almost everyday but sometimes I handle it on my own. But do Senia know about this girl? No...But always remember, black men don't cheat.

I looked down at my buzzing phone and picked it up. "Wassup ma. Was just thinking about you." I set the phone up against the tv and smirked slightly. Her camera moved for a couple seconds before it focused on her. I could see from her stomach up and she had on a black bra. She was messing with her hair in what I guess is a mirror. "Me? Omg how honored do I feel?" She fake gasped. I sucked my teeth. "What you doing." I looked back at my tv and unpaused the game. "Getting dressed. Going to my little cousins graduation." I nodded and stayed focused on the tv. "What you doing? Oh not paying me any attention? Sounds fun." She chuckled. I paused the game and looked at the phone. "There. You got allll my attention." I rested my hand on top of my hand. "Spend the night with me tonight. I don't work tomorrow." She smiled, showing her teeth. I fake acted like I was thinking. "Well I have to check my schedule........looks pretty full." I tapped my chin with my index finger. "Shut the fuck up. You spending the night and you bringing food." She picked my phone up and walked somewhere. I frowned hard and moved my head back.

As soon as I was about to speak, my front door slammed closed and footsteps started coming up the stairs. Probably my mom. Then next thing I know my bedroom door swung open and there stood Kay. "I'm here dadd-" I quickly picked up my controller and threw it at her, holding my finger to my lips with one hand and picked up my phone with the other. "Who the fuck is that!?" Senia yelled through the phone. "Chris girl! Who the fuck is you?!" I stood to my feet. "I'll call you back later Senia." I quickly pressed the end button. "Chris who the fuck was that!?" "Don't fucking worry about that. You not my girl and I just told you that a few minutes ago! If you can't understand that, get the fuck out!" I pointed towards the door with my thumb. Meanwhile my phone was going crazy in my hand with FaceTimes and text messages from Senia. She didn't say anything. She just stood there with her arms crossed, looking as if she was about to cry. I promise, bitches be getting to attached and they fuck up the groove. I have made it clear plenty of times I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her. She wanted to continue to fuck so what do I look like saying no to that deal? A idiot? "That hurt my feelings Chris..." she sniffed. I sighed and walked towards her, opening my arms. I'm still horny tho. She walked into my arms and sniffed again. "My bad..." I awkwardly rubbed her back. "It's okay daddy..." she placed her hand on my chest and slid it down my body slowly. I chuckled and picked her up while putting my face in her neck and starting to kiss on her neck...and you know where it went from there.

"Oh my fucking god open the door Senia!" I banged on the door for seems like the 100th time. A man to the left of her apartment stuck his head out the door. "Aye!! Keep it down! My goddamn baby in here sleep!" He slammed the door shut. I flicked off his direction before turning back to Senia's door. "Come on Senia...let me explain. You don't even know what's going on cause you ain't opening the door." I lightly knocked again. Next thing I know the door swung open and she came charging at me. I swiftly grabbed her up before she  could started swinging at me and walked inside of the apartment. "Get off of me! Fucking stupid bitch." She snatched her body out of my grasp and walked away from me. I chuckled and closed the door before locking it. "What do you even want? You already showed me who you really is shorty. You not really fucking with me. Cool. Get out." As she was speaking, her accent came out and I've never realized how strong it was. "I'm not leaving because you obviously opened the door for a reason. You not even letting me expla-" She walked towards me with a quickness. "Explain what!! You got another bitch!!" She punched me in my chest. To me, shit didn't hurt but to her she felt like the man with that punch. "Shut the fuck up and let me talk." I calmly spoke. "No don-" I grabbed her neck and pulled her towards me, looking in her eyes while lightly choking her. "I said shut the fuck up. Go sit down so we can fucking talk like the adults we are." I let go of her neck. She didn't say another word before walking to the living. I followed behind her and sat on the loveseat. She sat at the other end and crossed her legs, looking in the other direction.

"Now, you know that I'm feeling you, you know that but are we not just doing us right now?" She stayed quiet. "Exactly..I will say I probably am a dick for messing with someone else but I only have sex with that girl. I don't love her or anything like that." "Then why you talking to me? Why are you out here having sex with somebody else if we talk? Do you only want me for sex? I don't know what to think now. You lied to me. You said you wouldn't waste my time and look what you doing." She threw her hands up and let them fall back down against her thighs. I sighed and placed my elbows on my knees. She does have a point cause if it was vice versa, I would've been pissed off at her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. From now on, it's just us." "How do I know I can trust you?" She turned her head towards me and crossed her arms. "Trust me." I looked her in her eyes. She kept a straight face and rolled her eyes. "Fine. But if you pull some shit like this again Maurice I'm dropping yo ass. Period. I'm not settling for less when you already set your own bar high." She stood up and walked away towards the kitchen. I watched her until she was out of sight and sighed before pulling my phone out of pocket. I went to me and Kay's messages thread and typed up a message.
So I'm just texting you to tell you we can't mess around no more. It was good while it lasted. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I pressed send and almost instantly regretted it. But I can't lose Senia. She morstandinge than somebody I talk to, she like a best friend to me. Almost instantly she text me back.
727-826-9273
That's okay you'll be back sooner or later ✌🏾. Don't be giving my dick away neither.
I shook my head and blocked her number from my phone. I heard some pots banging around in the kitchen the something hit the floor. I stood to my feet before walking to the kitchen. Senia was in the middle of the kitchen holding a box, reading the instructions on the back. I leaned against the kitchen door frame and stared at her from head to toe. Truly blessed in all the right areas. From her hips to her face to her chest. "Why you still here?" She looked at me. "Cause I can be." "You can't if I say the fuck so." She walked to the island and hopped up on it. I stayed quiet and crossed my arms, slowly stroking my chin. "I'm about to call my boyfriend so I would appreciate if you leave." She picked up her phone. "I'll break yo phone. Keep playing." I looked around the kitchen, not really listening to her. She pressed the speaker button and the dial tone rung in the air for a couple seconds.

"Wassup baby?" A male voice spoke on the other end of the line. "Hi baby, what you doing?" She smirked and looked in my direction. I tilted my head slightly and raised my eyebrow. Oh she over here getting mad about me fucking around on her when she got a whole relationship going on? Bet. "Shit..nothing really. I'm trying be doing you tho." He chuckled. "Corny ass nigga." "Damn baby come over then." She hopped down off the counter. I walked towards her and reached for her phone, grabbing from her hand and tossed it behind me, hearing it smack the floor. "You wanna okay these dumbass games Senia?" She gasped and ran to her phone, picking it up. "I was just playing!! That's my fucking cousin! You lucky my shit didn't crack." I stared at her for a second before walking away. I could hear her footsteps behind me and when I abruptly stopped, she smacked the back of me. "Aye, ima tell you now Senia, don't play like that. I could've accidentally psyched out on you." She didn't say anything. I turned towards her and she was looking up at me. She was frowning hard. I mentally rolled my eyes because why are females so fucking sensitive. "What Senia?" I rubbed my forehead. "You actually did something to me and you get mad when I joke with you?" "Listen, if you're going to forgive me for doing it, there is no need for you to keep bringing it up. Drop it. I'm just saying, don't play like that." She looked away and took a deep breath. "Okay?" She nodded and walked away from me.

She is a hand full but that's why a nigga got two hands.