Living Single.

Relief- a feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress.

"Chris baby wake up." I felt her slide down under the covers and started going to work on something that wasn't breakfast. "Angel..Mm shit girl. I'm up I'm up." I placed my hand on top of her head, biting down on my lip. It feels good to wake up with no angry female laying next to me. It's been the best almost two months of my life. I know I might sound like a asshole right now but I'm just being honest. I was going really fed up with her acting like I did something to her. That shit got old after awhile and I couldn't take no more. I wouldn't say I don't miss her tho because I'd be lying my ass off. I miss that girl like crazy but I know she has some issues she needs to work on before I even speak to her.

Nothing has changed as far as my feeling for her. I still want to marry her. I still want to have my kids with her and all that but that all will come when the right time approaches. I've thought about calling her on many different occasions but I didn't...I've been entertaining this girl I met in the club one night for right now. She just a fuck and duck though, definitely not looking for shit serious.

Jenna....Jenna has been getting in my nerves. I accidentally slipped up and told her about what happened and she keep trying to slither her way in. I already know what she trying to do but I'm not letting it happen. She ain't pregnant either with her lying ass. Her stomach been the same size this whole time. Not going to lie tho..we may have messed around a couple times but that's it. No more. I had to smack myself on the hand for that.

I've been getting out in the club scene more and drinking on some of that drank. Henny takes me into a different planet. I want to dance and be chill at the same time. Patron make me wanna fight everyone. But my old faithful hoe Vodka and orange juice get me where I should be.

"Chris I'm hungry!" She came up from under the covers and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I shrugged and rolled out of the bed, stretching. "Go home and eat. That don't got shit to do with me." I walked into the bathroom, running my hand through my hair and yawning. I have a big day ahead of me.

I'm looking into throwing a community get together in my old childhood neighborhood because of all the tragic deaths and incidents that's been happening back to back. A old friend of mine just lost his life due to police harassment. It just baffles me that cops get away with murder like it's nothing. They get a slap on the wrist while the families of the victims are planning their funerals. Another incident that happened, a white male that wasn't even from that side of town, drove down the street with no fuck to give and shot up some houses he was passing. Three kids and five adults passed away. His reasoning 'they were making too much noise and disturbing my peace.' BITCH YOU NOT EVEN FROM ROUND HERE. It pisses me off man damn.

Once I take care of that, I need to work on some other stuff that ain't that important. Let's get this show on the road.

"Alright so Mr. Brown, I am allowing you to throw a get together on the south block of cremson and Yale. It can only last eight hours and during the day time hours. Nothing over you understand?" Mayor Lewis said. I nodded and gave her a smile, gathering my paperwork. I managed to actually come face to face with her and not communicate through her office staff. I got connections my guy. "Alright. I'm happy that you're trying to uplift the black community because we need it. She shook her head. I just kinda looked at her because she's white....but okay. "Yeah we do. I appreciate you granting me the opportunity. Hopefully I see you there?" I questioned. "Maybe, I'll have to check my schedule." She stood and I also did, making sure I grabbed everything from the table. "Okay, you have great rest of the day and thanks again." She gave a tight smile and headed out of the office. Now all I have to do is start getting shit together..I need some help tho.......that only leaves one person to call.

"Please answer the phone." I hung up for the third time. She dodging my calls and she finna make me mad. My phone started to vibrate in my hand. She was calling me back. "You was finna piss me off. Where you at?" I got out of the car and made my way into Walmart. I need to go grocery shopping cause I don't have no food. "I'm at home daddy. What's up?" "I need your help planning something, you gon help me?" I grabbed a cart. "Hello, welcome to Walmart." The greeter smiled and nodded her head. I nodded back and waited on her response. She was quiet for a couple seconds. "What do I get in return?" She said in her seductive tone. I sucked my teeth and huffed. "This ain't the time Jenna!" I yelled and immediately realized where I was. Everybody was looking at me then resumed what they was doing. "If you ain't giving no dick then no, I can't help you do shit. Now answer me before I hang up." I pulled the phone back from my ear and frowned, looking at it. Who the fuck she think she talking to? You know what. Chris bite your tongue just so she can help you this one time. "Man alright damn. I'll be home in a hour, be there or you ain't getting shit." I hung up the phone and slid it into my pocket. I hate females bro.

So now I see why I don't come to the store. I always end up with shit I know I'm going to waste! My cart damn near full and I don't have no food stamps so who paying for all this? I shook my head and went into check out lane three and waited behind a small family. It was a man and a woman with two kids. I never touched on the subject of having kids with anyone or myself matter of fact. I mean, of course I want kids in the future but I'm just...scared to be a father to someone. I don't know how to do that kind of stuff. It's hard to teach someone something you was never taught. I don't know. I'm not just having kids with anyone either. Because babymama drama look stressful as fuck.

"Daddy look, I have three friends!" The little boy tugged in his dads arm. "Where?" The man looked around confused. The little boy pointed to his sister. "That's my friend Emily. She stinks sometimes but I guess I love her." He shrugged and looked down. I chuckled. Kids are so blunt it doesn't make any sense. Quinn, June's daughter told this lady one time that her hair was 'confused'. That shit had me rolling for a minute.  I want moments like that with my kids. I guess a couple wouldn't hurt.

>>>>>>>>

"Damn you gave weak dick tonight." She climbed off of me and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Cause I ain't wanna give no dick at all, especially to your ass." I rolled my eyes and sat up, pulling my shorts up. You know the pussy wack when you fuck with your clothes on, in the house. "Boy fuck you. I ain't helping you plan shit." She pulled her shirt over her head and fixed her hair. "Shut the fuck up before you irritate me. I need help planning this block party for next week. Ima need party supplies and shit like that. You got me?" I looked at her. She twisted her lips to the side and acted as if she was thinking. Little did she know she was really getting on my nerves and I was about to choke slam her. "I mean I guess. We using your black card?" She put her finger by her mouth and bit down on the tip of her nail. I just looked at her with a 'ew' face. "Bi- Yeah bruh damn. I need the shit by Wednesday." I went into my shorts pocket and pulled my wallet out, flipping it open. "Don't fucking spend my money on you, you understand?" I pulled the card out held it towards her. She gave me a devious smile and nodded. "Yes daddy." She took it and squealed. "Stop calling me that. Let me find out Jenna. Get out." I waved her off and put my wallet up, laying back down.

I really don't like her in that way but she the only person I can think of that's available to help me.

Crazy bitch.