I N T R O D U C T I O N

: Cameryn » » Im 16 years old , light brown , full african american with hazel eyes and loves to grind my body. I had a babydaddy name Dezmond thats 17. Im sitting in this hospital about to have my baby boy on the way which will be named Kameron Dezmonte Baxter. Dezmond don't won't nonthing to do with Little Kameron anymore because he's been hearing I cheated with his bestfriend RyQuan which we both denied. I love Dezmond to much to cheat. We have a child on the way for christ sakes but I will not beg his ass to help raise our child. Only 2 more centimeters to dialate and I'll be having my prince.

: Dezmond » » Im 17 year old , light-skinned , mixed with white and black , body grinder and got a sneaky ass babymama thats in labor as of right now. Im chillen in school with my squad. I got a girlfriend name KyShon which was Cameryn bestfriend but we got close and started messing around and it got back to Cameryn homeroom that I wasnt playing about us breaking up. She came in class with my cousin Keyshia and laid her head on the desk crying and I needed to explain and thats when KyShon yelled RyQuan and Cameryn slept around and it went around the whole school and they both denied but I dont believe that shit. RyQuan and I we both back cool. Thats the perfect way and day to start this book off. Lets go back 4 months to Mr . Clemmons Homeroom.