Chapter 55

Filler #2 - Pain

"Uh..." Another muffled groan of displeasure escaped my lips.

Tonight must be the coldest night that it has ever occurred on this island. Not only that, but I've been cooped up and curled into a ball for hours now. My eyes were squinted hard on each other that it actually started to hurt. I couldn't describe to you the amount of pain I'm in.

I believe it's around 1AM or so, though it's been so long that I'm not even sure. I should be knocked out asleep right now but no, I'm still awake dying!

I didn't know what was the cause of my unbelievably aching feet but for the life of me, I couldn't stand it. It began to hurt this afternoon but I thought a good night sleep was all I needed but I was sadly mistaken. Its been hours now and I've been trying my best to fall asleep, yet the horrific pain I felt wouldn't let me. I don't know if this is a side effect of the pregnancy but my feet were aching terribly. It was so awful that even my back started to hurt.

I tossed and turned all night, posing in every position to try to find a perfect way to sleep but couldn't. I wrapped myself over again with the sheets and tried to stay warm, feeling stupid for wearing shorts now.

I tucked my head inside the sheets and stiffened my whole body; curling my toes and tightening my fist, hoping it would relieve the pain somehow. That uncomfortable throb came back again and I groaned helplessly. I rushed my head out the sheets to breathe and looked at the Warlord laying beside me.

Dracule's eyes were neatly shut while he laid calmed and relaxed. His hands were tucked underneath his head and was laying on his side, facing me. His hair wasn't perfectly brushed like usual, but yet it was messy all over. It wasn't ugly or anything. He actually looked cute but it wouldn't suit him if he was awake since he's always looking so serious all the time and his current hairstyle was way too shabby.

He kinda looks like a teenage boy and was so adorable.

He just looked...

So peaceful.

So relaxed.

Which pissed me off!

IT'S ALL HIS FAULT I'M FEELING LIKE THIS!

"Ugh..." I groaned again, pressing my lips hard together so I won't be too loud. I didn't want to wake him up since I don't want him to be mad or annoyed by me. Besides, at least one of us is having a goodnight sleep.

Ugh!

Gosh, it feels like someone poured icy cold water with razor blades on my legs. I shouldn't have walked so much today.

Walked too much?!

ALL I DID WAS GO TO THE BATHROOM THREE TIMES.

Well, I guess that's a lot because of how far it was and I think I went four times...or maybe five times.

I don't remember but it was a lot.

Damn, ever since I hit the third month of my pregnancy, I've been using the bathroom all day.

Is that normal?

I think.

•___•

"Uhhh!" I complained, still experiencing the aching pain.

Why the hell am I thinking about me peeing when I should be trying to sleep?!

What's wrong with me?

This is what happens when you are left with your own thoughts because you start to think about some weird ass shit.

"UGH!" I shut my eyes and whined again.