Chapter 44

Dracule and Lucy - Lucy and Dracule

~Dracule's Pov~

I found her handling her blade poorly, being only for a split second, but that was all I needed for now. Battling this girl has become more of a challenge, one careless slip up can cost a lost limb if I wasn't careful. Who would have thought having her training under me for nine months meant the girl's ability would raise significantly. It's been far too long of this endless battle, meaning I was anxious to finish this. The Blonde Girl made sure to make it hard on me, not showing any slight signs of weakness and was quick on her feet.

She decided to hold her katana wrong for barely a second, making it incredibly easy for me to slam my blade on hers. My attack was perfectly executed, the girl lost her grip and her katana was sent flying to another direction, making her weaponless.

I pointed my blade to her neck, making sure she won't move or try anything. "I win." I announced, smirking as she mugged me.

"So soon?" She spoke while heavily breathing, wandering her eyes to think of an idea.

"Basically, you losing your blade caused you to fail." I explained.

She returned her gaze back at me and smirked slyly, causing me to be a little confused. "The loser is the one left defenseless, and I'm not." With that, she bent her knees and ran towards me. She missed my blade and slammed herself on me, leading us both to fall to the ground.

This imbecile doesn't know when to give up or when she's actually finished. I wasn't anticipating that she was going to go so far but the girl was hardheaded and stubborn.

The Blonde Girl slammed her hands on my blade, trying to pull it for herself but I wouldn't make it so easy. I jerked my body to the side, causing her to tilt and fall to the ground. Little did I know, she took my blade with her without me even noticing. Before she tried to think of a way to get up and attack me, I wanted to take ahold of my blade but she shocked me when she decided to throw it across the open space.

I curved my brows at her, trying to figure out her purpose and direction because she seemed like she was being reckless. But before I knew it, the girl jumped back atop of me. It was hard for me to believe that she had improved so much that I can't detect her next move. It also angered me by her actions since she was fighting without her katana.

"Blonde Girl, how do you plan to win without a weapon?" I questioned.

"I'll just pin you down." She casually answered.

"We're swordsmen, not wrestlers." I reminded. Does she not know a greatest shame for a swordsman is to use their hands while in battle?

The girl lifted her arm up and roared, "I don't care! I have to win, I'm so close!"

I now had to make sure to beat her down back in her place. What a moron, does she not understand anything? Sometimes she could be so idiotic and childish I sometimes forget she's a grown woman.

I grabbed her arm to push her off of me, throwing her weightless body to the ground. I lifted my torso but before I knew it, I felt her grip behind me. It was so quick, she ended up throwing me back to the ground. She didn't give herself a second before jumping on top of me.

Does she not understand I do not wrestle? I'm trying my best to not fight back but she's making it difficult.

The Blonde Girl looked like she had a demon's glare, so thick and powerful that I was clueless on it. Why was she so determined to win? I believe it is because I always humiliate her failures perfectly. Does she really want to win? Win what, a wrestling match with an opponent not fighting back?