Chapter 15

Johnny Defends Dracule Mihawk - Lucy Finds Out the Truth

I was hiding in my room after I threw up everything I drank yesterday and got dressed into my normal clothes.

Casual dress.

Sigh.

I need to go shopping.

But wait, what am I going to stay here for? I mean that jackass isn't going to train me anymore, he probably hates my guts and is going to be the death of me.

What the hell do I do?

Crap, not only am I confused but I'm hungry as fuck and I'm too scared to go to the kitchen. Actually I'm too scared to leave this room. The Warlord isn't who I thought he is...he's a ruthless bastard. I just wanna pull his hair out and push him off a cliff.

Ugh.

I guess I should go back to trying to go back home.

Sigh.

Each time I think back to that place, it gives me chills.

The only reason I still lived there was because I have a house and three close friends while the rest of the island hated my guts.

Maybe that's why I believe Dracule so easily, maybe I wanted a reason to stay here. Home wasn't taking me anywhere, especially when it came to swordsmanship. When I found out he played me for a fool, my hopes of having a teacher is officially gone.

Now that I don't have it, I feel empty.

This whole ordeal just reminded me of how pathetic my existence is.

I have no purpose in life, no goal.

I don't have any family members, just three childhood friends who are amazing. Don't get me wrong but I'm a nuisance to them since they probably get hate for hanging around with me.

I'm hated.

Sometimes, I don't even think I have a purpose to live. I may act very sarcastic but it's a mask to hide my deep horrific wounds.

I have a traumatizing past, things that I have done that aren't fixable.

I feel embarrassed about admitting this but I thought of...

Taking my own life.

And not in a easy way, I'd die a way I deserve.

Slow and painful.

Like falling in the sea.

I'm constantly reminded my existence was a sin back home and when I touch sea water I can't help but get a reminder of what I have.

A burden I carry.

My face is getting a little numb thinking about this. I never like to think about my past, my home, my discomforting shadow.

My discomforting ability.

My...

Devil fruit power.

"Um...Lucy?" A voice slipped inside the room, coming from behind the room door.

"Johnny?"

I quickly shook off the horrible distressing mood, smiled a big fake smile.

"Mhm." The voice confirmed himself, sounding like he was nervous or shy.

Well I don't know about shy but that bastard better be nervous because it's all his fault what happened yesterday.

I hurried and opened the door, he stood straight at the doorway smiling sheepishly.

"You're dead." I growled at him, pulling on his shirt inside the room before locking it.