Chapter 14

Lucy when Drunk - Lucy wakes up

Lucy's POV

Mmm.....

I feel like I'm flying!

Like I'm just light as a feather!

I didn't know where I was but it was a nice feeling, it was like I was floating!

Actually it feels like I'm moving...

It feels like I'm being moved.

......?

I cracked one eye open to notice above me a chin that was covered in black hair and further up I saw a thin mustache. I kept scanning what I was looking at and saw a nose and eyes that were so familiar... Too familiar...

They were so sharp and they glowed in the dark background, its like yellow and gold sparkles.

"Wow." I appreciated the sight, staring deeply at it and tried my best to focus my eyes.

*blink blink*

*narrowing my eyes*

I saw...Dracule?

My eyes seemed to open wider, giving me a better view of what was in front of me.

It was...Dracule.

He wasn't looking at me, just looking straight ahead as he was walking. I noticed I was being held by him, he was holding me...walking somewhere.

WHAT!

"P-put me down!" I ordered and started to resist. He then took a glimpse at me and stopped walking, putting me down on my feet.

"W-where were you t-taking me?" I questioned him, tilting to the side where I stood.

"Your room." Is what he responded, looking bored but stressed.

My room, why is he helping me? That jackass better not forget we are not friends anymore.

Um..

Welll..

Because of what happened..

Umm...yesterday or before that, I can't really remember but I know I'm mad at him.

"Don't pretend like I'm not mad at you Mister!" I hissed, pointing my finger at him while narrowing my eyes.

"We're not friends anymore, remember?!"

But I shouldn't be mad anymore because he was taking me to my room, he was helping me right?

"But thank you for helping me!" I said, feeling like a weight of stress was lifted off my shoulders. I will not be mean to him right now but I'm still mad though.

I forgot, it's so late!!

And Dracule is still awake because of... me!

"N-now lets go Mister! It's passed your bedtime!" I instructed him, walking over and grabbed his hand.

"To your room! Hehe!" I wrapped my hands around his and pushed him off along with me as I headed to his room.

It was a good thing he kept quiet and didn't resist, he probably knows it's past his bedtime too! But the whole time I was walking I felt my stomach ache, ugh I felt so sick.

I opened the room and walked inside, grabbing him with me. I stopped only when I arrived close to his bed, turning around and letting go of his arm.

I pointed to his bed and ordered, "Okay, n-now just g-go to sleep Mister!"

I was just a few inches away from him and he just stared at me, blank.