Chapter 11

Lucy Hears the Truth - Dracule Mihawk Breaks Her

I sat at the other end of the the table, across Dracule, and Johnny sat beside me.

It was awkward small talk in the beginning and I was too scared to look away from my hands because I didn't want to make eye contact with the Warlord.

I knew for a fact my face was red the whole time, I'm not good at hiding my emotions.

"Is it just me or whenever I see Mihawk, he's drinking?" Johnny wondered, his head was resting on his hand while he looked towards Dracule in disappointment.

"I know right." I agreed, snorting quietly. I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

Dracule was completely ignoring us, reading from his novel while he drank.

Johnny sighed and turned to face me, "How about you Lucy?"

I jerked my head toward Johnny as if I was startled by his question when I wasn't, I guess I was just jumpy.

"Don't tell me you don't drink." Johnny sarcastically begged, smirking at my clueless facial expression. I looked like I was in la la land.

"I do but I try not to." I explained, shaking my head and smiling sheepishly.

"Why's that?"

I cleared my throat and rested my head on my hand, "I turn into a complete jackass when I drink."

Johnny laughed and slammed his hand on the table, "Me too!"

I raised my brow and giggled, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, thats why I'm not drinking right now, I get drunk too fast and I end up doing crazy shit!"

I gasped and slammed my hand of the table like he did, "ME TOO!"

We both laughed, throwing our heads back being a little too loud. I never met someone who was like me before, I loved to drink but it's better if I didn't... Trust me.

"I remember the last time I drank, I burnt down half of my house!" I shared a nostalgic moment, giggling through each word.

Johnny's jaw slammed on the table and his eyes almost dropped out of his skull, honestly I wasn't expecting that reaction.

"Holy crap... ME TOO!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"HELL YEA!" He tried to convince me, grinning like a dumb ass. I couldn't help what repeat the same facial expression, this is such a funny coincidence.

"Well the first time I got dunk, I was a virgin but I didn't wake up as one!" He began to laugh uncontrollably but this time I didn't laugh along.

My jaw was the one to drop, I can't believe he just said that.

There was two reasons why I was in shock, one is because he just shared some personal information and it was super inappropriate.

And second... We have something else in common but I wasn't going to say it out loud, I can't forget Dracule was sitting in the room too.

"OH MY GOD ME TOO!!!!!" I yelled out, I was covering the bottom half of my face with my hand because I can't fucking believe I just said that out loud.

I didn't want anyone to see my face but I just got caught in the moment, I had no shame with Johnny's stupid ass but with Dracule I do.

He stood up in his chair and pointed his hand at me, "You're lying! You got to be joking!"