Chapter 32

Lucy does nothing - Watching the Plumber Fall

It was surprisingly not that cold this morning. Even after wearing ten pounds of clothing I could still feel my body being whipped by the cold breeze. This morning, I didn't wake up too early because I didn't have training today. Since the brothers spent a night here and we stayed up all night playing cards, Dracule said we'd resume when they leave.

I decided not to give much thought onto what Johnny said about Dracule. I must admit I was surprised, the information made me act a little different when I met with the Warlord again but I told myself not to over think anything. Dracule is just a gentleman but other than that, he treats me like everyone else. That's probably the only good trait on the Warlord, but he's an unbelievable jack ass most of the time.

Don't think I forgot the time he almost broke my wrists...

Oh and that time he didn't tell me he had a kitchen...

Rude much?

There's so many more horrible things he's done but I just can't think of any right now.

That's all...

Whenever I start thinking about him it just makes me so angry and confused. I feel like I'm trying to look deep into everything that happens when I shouldn't. I can't let anything go, I just keep taunting myself at the simplest things.

I just always thought it was because I'm so intimidated by him and I constantly want to impress him so that's why I'm so stressed. I always try my best to improve and not make any mistakes when it came to training. It's been three months and I haven't suffered any injuries at all. I should only feel this odd, paralyzing feeling when I'm training with him since I'm so afraid of his next attack but there is no excuse when we're in the castle. He's the most terrifying opponent. His attacks are as hectic as his presence but when we're in the castle together, he's calm and motionless. I knew for a fact he wouldn't randomly attack me when we weren't training. So why in the hell am I always panicking whenever he came close or whenever he treats me like a normal person?

I guess... because I only see him as a ruthless Warlord.

Or maybe...

Uh.

I don't know...

SEE!

Whenever I start to deeply think about that jack ass, this happens!

Forget it!

Hanging out with Johnny and his brother for the rest of the night took my mind off of him. I must admit last night was pretty hilarious. After Johnny and I fixed the power, we then went back and stayed up all night playing cards with his brother. I kept on cheating and Charlie knew the whole time and always laughed when Johnny complained about how I always win.

I would hide all the jokers in my shirt whenever we'd shuffle, sometimes I'd get caught by Charlie and then I had to bribe him to stay quiet with a card. Other than constant jokes and me harassing Charlie's adorable ass, time flied by quick and we ended up falling asleep in the lounge.

I was thankfully the first one to wake up so I quickly thought of a funny way to wake up the brothers by screaming in their ears.

That was fun.

Ha!

After we had breakfast together, Johnny told me he wanted to show me his ship.

Actually... I forced him to show me.

He kept talking about his trips around the Grand Line, I was just curious on the ship that set sale on this sea. He said it was stupid for us to volunteer to walk outside the castle because it was dangerous.