XXII. Dead End

LISA'S POV

I miss this place, but missing Joohyun is beyond comparable. She is always my home. I lay her down on our bed carefully not wanting to wake her up. I stroke her hair gently. I put the big bunny beside her so she'll be able to hug it. She is not used of going to sleep alone. She loves to cuddle most of the time with me. She would scold me everytime I get up early and leave her side. Just hang on, Hon. I am sure Jeongyeon will give me some updates later. This will be over soon.

"Bunny, be good to my Joohyun, okay?
You need to stick with her while I am away. Make sure she'll sleep comfortably. If she's crying please sing her a song or just hum any song to help her relax. Keep her safe, that's our main objective."

It's silly to talk to the stuff toy but I can't help it. I am really going insane each passing day being away from her.

"Sweet dreams, my Joohyun" I pecked on her lips. She's a sleeping beauty.

There are a couple of empty bottles at the leaving room. Is she planning to empty all of our alcohol stocks here? She might even drink the wine I am saving for our 4th anniversary.
I clean the house first so when she gets up she won't be cleaning anymore. I cook her favorite dish tteoboki and make it extra spicy. She doesn't have any trouble eating spicy foods, she loves them. Of course, I also make honey glazed salmon dish. Then, I prepare the orange juice for her.
Well, I think everything is set. But I am kinda disturb by the over flowing laundry basket. Joohyun loves to do the laundry and she's addicted to all types of fabric conditioner. This only explains a lot. She's gloomy and feeling lazy to do it. I sigh, I can't touch that chores. For sure if I do the laundry she would kill me. So I am done putting things in order and done checking if ever I miss anything before I leave. It's all good now. She can just relax later.

Oh, I remember what I miss. I get back to our room and steal some kisses from my lovely Joohyun.

"I love you, Honey." With a heavy heart I then left the room.

I decided not to go back at the hotel yet. I walked around so I can clear my head from all the thoughts I have on mind. Then I heard a small kitten's meow. It's too cute. I check the kitten and it's a female. I think I'm gonna take this poor kitten home but I don't have a place. Where should I bring this kitten and what should I name her?

Ah, so I'll call her Lily and I have an idea where she can temporary live.

Lily feel so cozy inside the car. Its like we are really meant to meet. I'll bring her to someone who likes Hello Kitty.

......

@JUNG'S CONDO

Krystal raised her brow. "Look, Lisa I can take your cat in but you should also stay here. She's still your responsibility." She was hesitant to take the cat in without me taking care of her.

I grinned, " I promise I am going to get her. Just look after her for now since I can't bring her to the hotel." I did my best to convince her. There's no way I will be able to bring Lily to the hotel.

"Gosh, Lisa. Then why don't you bring her to Miss Bae or Jennie, or to your closest friends? What about Seulgi and Jeongyeon?" She suggested.

I even tried to make a cute face to convince her. "Please, please, please. My friends are not that reliable and you are the most qualified candidate."

"Fine, but you need to stay here until dinner. I'll cook your meals for the entire day. No, buts and I won't take a NO for an answer." She said with finality.

"Okay." I gave in. It's pointless to argue with her.

Krystal is petting Lily on her lap. They look cute. "So did you guys make up and get back together?" She asked.