LVIII. Come Home, Manoban!

As I got up from bed, I hurried to look for Miss Hyun, I saw her preparing the foods she must have ordered from the hotel service. Just on time since I am really starving. "Hi, Miss Hyun, sweet morning." I back hugged her. Well I also don't know where did I get my courage. It felt normal. Loving her is easy as breathing. I just hope she won't mind me being all clingy like this, "I love you so much." And squeezed her tightly as I tried to snuggled on her.

"Oh, Honey, I love you too. Let's have our breakfast." She kissed me on my lips. It's kinda surprising to see her other side like this. I felt like I found my family where I truly belong with. I am very lost on my own thoughts that I didn't notice that we're not alone. Someone coughed so hard that made us both turned around.

"You know guys, everybody loves morning sex but please don't forget that I exist in this room too. It's kinda rude to be left out." Doctor Wendy cleared her throat. Miss Hyun and I turned red in embarrassment. "The two of you were really wild. And don't act all innocent. You were already busted. Gosh, my ears were bleeding. I turned the music volume in full blast but I still hear your screams, unnie." She said in a very lengthy explanation that I thought she's exaggerating it. Just when I thought the doctor was finished with her litany. But I was wrong and she continued. "So you can do it some other time when I am not around, okay?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yah, Wannie! Stop it, you are making her feel uncomfortable. Get your ass here, let's have breakfast." Miss Hyun is trying to control the situation.

"I thought you wouldn't ask." The bully doctor said, "Good morning, Chance! You look different today," I know she's low key teasing me.

"Good morning Doc Wendy." I replied shortly. Well I am not used being tease for my actions. But I don't want to be my old grumpy self. "Are you guys coming back at the mansion with me?" I tried to change the topic and also I am so hopeful they would say yes because I want them both back at the mansion. They exchanged glances.

"Of course, Hon. We will all go together."

"That's a relief." I smiled.

"Don't worry Chance, I let unnie sneak out at night. She can stay in your room if you like." Doctor Wendy offered that's when I saw Miss Hyun instantly flicked her bestie's nose. "Ouch! That hurts, unnie. I swear I'll gonna tell the girls how loud you moan!" Miss Hyun was about to smack her but she ran already from the table.

"Wannie! You get back here, you haven't touched your food yet." Miss Hyun yelled but the doctor just laughed at her.

"I'll just grab something on my way to the mansion, you go back with Chance later. Spend more sexy time together lovebirds!" She shouted then winkred on us as she shut the door. So Miss Hyun and I were left alone. The room was filled with silence.

It's an awkward silence but Miss Hyun initiated to talk first."I am sorry about Wannie. Just don't mind her." She tried to shrug and act cool.

"Love birds," I said out of nowhere. And tucked her hair behind her ear. Her beauty's really ethereal.

"Are you saying something, Hon?" She asked curiously. As I studied her features.

"She said we're love birds." I looked at her. "Clearly, what we did isn't something experimental, right? We both feel something towards each other. We said our I love yous as well." I leaned closer to her. Damn she smells so good that I just wanted to ask right this very moment what's her perfume's brand. "So Miss Hyun are we really love birds like what Doctor Wendy just said earlier? Are we lovers now?"

She cupped my face, I don't know but the way she looks at me makes me melt, "What's bothering you, Hon?"

"I just wonder what is our label? You know uhm I am not confused with what I feel for you but uhm-"