XXXV. It's Over Now

3 days earlier...

JENNIE'S POV

I went to Lisa's studio yesterday. We did talk about my divorce and discussed also about my on going medication. It's the first time she kissed me back. We shared a real kiss and I feel so frenzy until now.

Her assurance is more than enough. It's finally over with me and Kai.
I drop the signed documents in Jisoo's office.

"You made the wisest decision my dear Mandeuk. I am so proud of you. Everything's gonna be alright. Just trust us." Jisoo said.

"Yes, I trust you and Lili. Just tell Kai to distance himself to me and I will arrange with Atty. Lee about his visitation for the kids."

"Loud and clear sissy, I'll make sure he will get this docs."

"By the way I decided to take your place in attending the Paris Convention. That's if you don't mind me doing it."

"Whoa, that was too sudden, but I don't mind. I still have plenty of things to do here in the company. Take some time to enjoy before you your d-day."

"You seem very excited that I have taken the doctor's advise. I'm kinda nervous actually. But I know you and Lili will keep visiting me and that's enough."

"She sure is. I won't promise  anything you know how busy I am here."

"That's okay, by the way my flight will be after lunch. everything has been taken care off the baby sitter is in the house already."

"Nothing to worry, I'll check the kids from time to time too. Just enjoy your time there."

"I will surely do." I gave her my gummy smile.

"Something is fishy. Tell me Mandeuk why  did you change your mind instantly? You don't really like to get involved in our family business that's why you just choose to run the bakeshop, right?" She looked at me suspiciously.

"It's a top secret, Chu."

"Is she going to Paris?" I did not answer.

"Ya!! Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, how can you keep a secret to the most supportive sister you have. I am a Jenlisa number one fan." I giggled with Chu's silliness. "Spill the tea, Mandeuk! I am all ears.."

"I want to surprise her, Chu. She mentioned she'll be working out of the country. I don't want to pry but I called Seulgi and she happened to spill everything without being suspicious."

"What a clever plan. So you will follow her in Paris? Will she be okay with that?"

"Lisa is fine, we are on the same page now. She will wait for my return from the facility. Once I am totally okay. I'll make sure I will claim what's really mine.

"What about Irene? Do you think she will just let you take Lisa away from her?"

"I am not worried about her she's the least I should be worrying of. For now I am focus on getting well so I can have Lili back"

"That's the spirit Mandeuk! Just send my best regards to Limario. I'll gonna take these signed documents to your future ex hubby." She teased.

"Thanks, Chu. I love you super."

"I love you more, Mandeuk."

KAI'S POV

"What brought you here Jisoo?" I asked her. Even she's Jennie's sister she's the complete opposite of her. But she's always hostile when it comes to me. She never likes me for her sister and that's understandable.