LXV. Where's Joohyun?

He and his men already arrived in Itaewon with disturbed neighborhood due to fire broke in one of the villas there. But everything was under controlled. As the the ERUF got dispatched right away. He stayed inside the car and waited for the Fire Dept. Head.

His car door opened and a man in his early 40s in formal attire entered and sat next to him with a proper distance. The guest bowed to him and so did he.

"I got the report that this villa is owned by Geoffrey Tan. Can you confirm if this is Geoffrey Tan of GT Corp?" He didn't want to make it longer and just beat the bush.

Despite his calmness the Chief still found him intimidating. Well he was honored to meet up with him in this very unexpected time. He doesn't normally go and meet people but he was summoned to talk to him. He also found it strange that a retired person like him will be so restless covering for his family members mess. "Yes, Mr. Myoui. It's the same person." He simply answered.

Johnny pulled an envelop and handed this to the chief without a single glance. "I'll be able to buy out this property without his knowledge. Just make sure you will report the incident as accident. Or merely because of faulty in power supply. Just come up with anything. You know how much I value my family."

The Fire Department Chief understood and received the envelop with both hands. He then bowed his head "That is well noted, Mr. Myoui. You enjoy your stay in South Korea."

"Thank you, you take care." He watched as the chief exited from his car. A man outside tapped the window. So he opened it just enough for him to hear whatever he's about to tell.

"Sir, everything here is cleared out. Xin Xai's body has been confirmed as well. No one can trace that Young Miss ever went here." He was not interested if Xin Xai was killed by Chance or with any of her friends. He's been anxious about getting this all done.

"What about Chance's friends?"

"We cleared everything including Young Miss friends traces. They already gone to the hospital. I sent someone to follow them to check with Miss Kim Jennie's condition."

"Well done. I want to meet my grand daughter. Is Mina at home?"

"Lady Sharon went straight to Daejeon, Sir."

"Oh, okay. I'll just call her later. Check the reason why is she in Daejeon."

Johnny wanted to make sure that no one can harm both Mina and Chance. His business for tonight is done here. He is considering meeting Kim Jisoo tomorrow to warn the young CEO. Since he is old and easily get tired, he knows that he needed to slow down. He took a deep sigh. He hopes he's not too late because clearly the two are doing something behind his back. If only they'd listen to him then this won't be a bigger problem. ' Kids nowadays' he thought.

DAEJEON

Both Mina and Rosé aimed their guns towards Momo. "You can start explaining yourself, Momo." Shocked written all over Rosé's face. She didn't want to do this but Lisa had a point.

"Was it you, all along?" Mina shook her head, she could not believe Momo will ever betrayed them like this.

"We were friends why would you guys doubt me? Don't you have a little faith in me?" Momo smirked.

Then men came inside the room getting them all surrounded.

Everyone noticed how Momo smirked except her two shocked friends. Lisa knew that she deceived her closest friends. But she still couldn't believe that Momo's capable of doing that to her long time friends. She wondered what was her reasons?

Momo didn't waste a time but shoot Mina, aiming her chest.
"Shawee, No!" Lisa yelled and sprinted to Mina's direction.

Rosé snapped hearing Lisa's voice. She's having a second thought but in split second decided to shoot Momo's right arm instead. She can't possibly kill her friend but she witnessed how determined Momo was to kill Mina. Thankfully Lisa was able to wrap her arms around Mina and they both fell down on the floor.