LIX. Han River

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A guy in black suite had been constant communicating with him. He didn't expect that he will receive the unknown high profile guest inside his small apartment today. He's not aware the boss that was referred to him will be actually a fine young lady.
The guy leads the vip guest inside his place. And at the very moment he felt how low he is the way this person checks every corner of his humble home. He bowed to the guy and offered a seat but he politely declined and just settled to wait outside. While his boss roome around as if she can really have the entire place burn down as she pleases. He tried not to be intimidated by her. He met her before, he's fine dealing with her just like regular person.

Of course he has so many questions, first how did she survive? And why did they report her dead? He thought he's just hallucinating. He's like seeing an angel sent from above to light up his dark world. Well is this just a dream or what? Is she really an angel or a devil? He saw how she smirked as if so satisfied seeing him. He has not said his decision yet but he already felt he already bit the bait. Girls are just hard to trust. They deceive men most of the time.

He couldn't believe his own eyes seeing the person he thought was already dead for months. He wasn't informed  that she's a very high profile person. The guy on a  black suite referred him to his boss who wanted to talk  with regards to the Chinese Mafia.

"Agent Bull." He bowed as the lady walked inside the room and that's the only words he mustered to utter.

"Good day Mr.  Kunpimook Bhuwakul."  She seated in the couch without an invitation from him yet. Of course her death  becomes a headline and her identity was widely known due to this. Who would not know her after her grandfather made a press conference? Myoui is a well known family clan in both Korea and Japan in terms of business and politics.

"Just call me Bambam." He was stuttering. First she only known her as an agent from NIS so everything became different knowing her true identity.

"Of course, Bambam. Oh please, I no longer work for NIS. Just call me, Mina. We had work before. I know you have questions for me. And I'll let you ask one at a time. But I need the assurance on your part that you'll help me eliminate all of them."

"How did you survive?" He could no longer keep all the questions on his head.

"I also don't know how I managed. Perhaps Lisa became my driving force to live. She's just an ordinary citizen but she took care of me that night. She did her best to protect me. I was left hopeless but she never gave up."

"Lisa, but what happened to her? Is she also alive just like you?" She slightly nodded which made Bambam eyes grew wider. He was about to ask something about Lisa but she didn't let him. "She's alive and she has no memories, Bam. I've been trying my best to protect her. That's why we went on hiding but keeping her safe isn't that easy. We all know that she's still being the target of our enemies. I looked for you because we do have the same objectives. She's also your friend and I know you'll do everything to protect her. The only friend that's left of you"

He smiled to her sweetly. He understood and appreciated Mina's brave actions. He could not blame the agent if she fell in love with Lisa. At the same time he felt sad knowing  that her case is hopeless, Lisa will never be hers. Of course he knew Irene will be there to claim what is hers. He witnessed how much Lisa loved Irene. That she'll endure everything just to keep the woman she loves safe and sound."I'll help you, but why didn't you ask for my help earlier?"

"I thought I can keep her forever. I thought eventually as we go on  hiding she'll learn to love me back and we can have a fresh start." Her voice cracked. He wanted to go near and console her but he knows it's inappropriate. Mina continued "Irene happened. We were caught and Lisa without even her memories fell in love with her all over again. I got no choice but to let go of her but I could not let her live her life in chaos. I want her safe even she didn't choose me."