LVII. A Night to Remember

Lisa is out of breathe, but I want more of her. "Is this okay, Miss Hyun?" She asked shyly. Too cute when she's getting this shy.

"Stop asking if this is okay? We are doing it already, you should not stop." I answered between kisses. I pushed her to bed and sat on her lap. "Kiss me." I commanded her and she obliged. We were getting too lost with our own world. Lisa was just being the behave puppy who followed as I instructed her. She was like my own slave right now. No trace of grumpy Chance. "Take off your clothes, Hon. I really miss you." I was about to lift her shirt as I held the hem of it but she suddenly stopped from kissing me.

"Miss Hyun, I am not her." I panic I forgot she's getting jealous of herself. I mentally face palmed, it's kinda cute seeing her being jealous. Should I ask her to smack her own self for being cutely dumb? I didn't know how should I explain this to her to convince her that I only love her.

"I only call you that endearment. No one else. Stop overthinking. It is always you." I saw how her eyes quickly changed and became dilated. She tossed me to bed carefully and removed her clothes one by one but left her undergarments. She knew how to tease me. I gulped seeing her body, I really miss this view. Her abs is to die for. Damn she's really taking her time. I wanted to touch her right away. "Make love to me, Hon."

With my command she automatically took off my clothes and only left my undergarments as well. She clashed her lips to mine and kissed me aggressively. I responded well to every kisses she's giving me. She seemed to be the same in bed. I like the aggressive approach. "You make me go crazy, Miss Hyun. Do you know how perfect you are?" She asked.

"I don't, you tell me." Her body scent's way too intoxicating, it's not the same soap she was using when we were together but gives off the same effect on me.

"You're damn too perfect, everything is perfect and it feels like we've been doing this before. My entire body aches for you. Do you feel the same?"
She wore her signature cocky smile.

"Yes, I do, Honey. You're the only one who can turn me on like this. You don't have any idea how long I have been waiting for you." She looked confused but I could sense she believed me.

"Should we do this every now and then? Can you keep up?" She smirked

"Are you challenging me? Remove those undergarments now, stop pulling around and do your job." I commanded.

She chuckled, " Aye, aye, Ma'am" She start nibbling on my neck right now and hitting my sensitive spot there. "I think my soul met you already in my past life. Everything clicks instantly with you. Have I known you before losing my memories? Because I swore if I met you before I may fall for you just like this, head over heels."

"What do you think?" My nails are digging on her back. "Way to go smooth talker, swoon me with your words and you sure won't be leaving this room 'til next morning. I don't care if anyone would look for you. I just want to keep you for myself."

"I like that," She shortly replied.

Surprisingly Lisa seemed like very familiar with my body yet she took time exploring me inch by inch and kissing every part of me. She's being gentle as always, well I actually won't mind if she's going to be gentle or rough. Whatever she's doing to my body is perfect. She managed to remove my brassiere and threw it off on the floor. I could not stop myself from moaning especially when I felt her mouth sucking my breast and her other hand does not leave my other breast. She's stroking it that really turns me on more. "Oh, you're so good, Hon." My hands reached for her hair to pull her closer. It's like she's my big baby being starved to death for too long. I felt how starve she is and trying to savour me. "I miss you so much, I really do, Hon." My tears escaped from my eyes. I can't help it. There so much happiness inside my heart doing this with her. I wanted to remember every details. Being touched by her is something I've been longing for. Making love with My Lalisa is always sacred. She got panic the moment she saw me crying. She didn't mind anymore if I called her Hon, she was getting used with it.