XXVI. Gigimbap

"Pokpak, you sure, you don't want to come home with me after you get discharged? Appa also wanted to see you. Besides there are lots of good hospital in Busan too." Yoona unnie has been pushing me to go home with her. Well I am thankful she visits me here but hell I won't leave Joohyun here.

"Unnie, I prefer the doctors here."
Right I am her stubborn baby sis, I need to live up to that image.

"Is it Jennie or Joohyun? Why are you being caught between two Js?" She teased.

"Why is Jennie being dragged here? I just want to recover as soon as possible, unnie."

"Hey, chill okay? But Jennie and I had a serious talk about you. Are you aware she's in love with you?"

"Huh? You still ship us? You're joking right?" My sister is not changing her serious face. So is she serious?

"Pokpak, you need to choose between the two of them."

"You already know my choice. Jennie and I are just best friends and she knows that as well."

"Then set a clear boundary, she is still hoping that you would choose her. I don't know what you did to these girls that they are all after you. And I sensed that Krystal has her thing for you as well. My goodness, don't give these girls any false hopes, Pokpak." Unnie seemed to have a headache thinking how I get involved to a lot of girls. Geez, I didn't do anything. My world only revolves with the only, Joohyun. I am not a womanizer at all. Aish, I have more important matter to settle. Someone really wanted me dead. I didn't even know what are they asking me. And that lady who saved me, who is she?

The door opened to my surprise Jennie and Jisoo came in. Yoona unnie already excused herself. Jisoo hugged me tightly. "ah, ah, argh Sooyaa, you're hurting me."

"Aigoo, Limario, you got us all worried, especially Mandeuk. I knew it, you'll survive, you're like a cat. You have spare lives." She chuckled.

"I miss you too, Sooyaa, you can just say it." I teased. She isn't really that vocal but I know she really cares for me.

Then Jennie kissed me on my lips suddenly. Well, it got me so surprised. I didn't know her lips will be that soft. I was not able to talk at first. If I didn't meet Joohyun and if I still had big crush on her I may probably felt so frenzy about it. I stuttered. What the hell is going on? She usually kisses me on my cheeks or forehead. My lips are exclusive only for Joohyun. Speaking of my Goddess-like girlfriend, omg, I am so dead. Did my absence really made impact to my friends? "Uh, huh, Hi, Nini!" Me being the most awkward version of myself. Great Lisa, don't get too affected. It is just uhm a super friendly kiss, right?

"I am sorry, I was not able to see you first, the moment you woke up. Jongin had a recital yesterday."

"That's okay Nini, I do feel good right now."

"Yah, Limario, stop faking it." Jisoo tickled my side.

"Sooyaa, stop it. I am dying in pain, no!" This woman wanted me to die.

They both laughed seeing me struggling with Jisoo's tickles.

"Fine, I'll stop, I just go talk to Yoona  unnie. The two of you please behave." Then Jisoo winked at me. What was that for?

Jennie pulled a chair closer to my bed. She just watched me busy tapping my phone. Seulgi texted me and I just sent back a few replies.

"Lili,"

I looked at her. Why I have this feeling that she is having hard time? Is she hurt? Did Kai hurt her again? "Nini, what is it?"

"I am getting a divorce," she said shortly. And tears were threatening to escape that beautiful cat eyes of her.