XII. Joohyun

Flashback 2016

We been chatting for several months.
I only keep VOOMZ and make myself available for Lisa. I am going to meet my friends in our hang out place today.

The things she could do to me.

LalisaM: Miss Bae Joohyun, I just miss you. 😘

ReneJoohyun: Ya, we've been chatting non stop, how on earth you miss me?

Of course those butterflies didn't stop rumbling inside my stomach.

LalisaM: JOOHYUN!!! MY JOOHYUN!
❤️❤️❤️

ReneJoohyun: are you poisoned or are you sick today, Lisa?

Being older, I should know how to control things here. This is the first time she called me on my real name. Adding she said My Joohyun with 3 heart emojis. She is really killing me at this moment.

LalisaM: from now on I will call you Joohyun, you are my Joohyun. Is that okay?

ReneJoohyun: whatever Lisa. Aren't you busy right now?

(I tried changing the topic. It is just too much for me. Lalisa will be the caused of my death.)

LalisaM: I am actually, but I just can't help it. I miss you. Can you tell me what did you do to me? 😔

ReneJoohyun: you just probably ate something spoiled then.

LalisaM: Yah, why aren't you taking me seriously. Don't you miss me?

ReneJoohyun: not a bit. Sorry ✌️😝

LalisaM: oh why do I felt being broken hearted right now? 🙄😁

ReneJoohyun: enough of your silliness.

LalisaM: can I ask you a question. Please be honest.

ReneJoohyun: Sure.

LalisaM: Have you fall in love real hard to someone then you want to unlove that person because it is really a dead end?

ReneJoohyun: what kind of question is that?

If you love that person you will fight for him no matter what?

And why do you think that unloving that person resolves the issue?

LalisaM: Joohyun, I was in love before and I don't want to be in love with anyone yet. I'm confused. But I can't stop falling for someone really special. ❤️❤️❤️

ReneJoohyun: are you referring with your ex boyfriend? And who is the other person then?

Asking this question was really hard for me. I might get hurt knowing her answers

LalisaM: Nope

ReneJoohyun: then who's the lucky guy?

LalisaM: I never had a boyfriend like a real relationship. I am so afraid Joohyun. Do you have a boyfriend?

ReneJoohyun: I told you I am a busy person, if I have one then I won't be spending my precious time with a whining kid here.

LalisaM: You are so evil. My bad I think I really like you, Joohyun. But it will be too impossible for you to like a kid. And I am not looking for a mother as well.

ReneJoohyun: Hey stop messing around. Don't joke like that.

Is she confessing her feelings to me? Is she into girls?