XIII. You're Interesting

PRESENT TIME

KRYSTAL'S POV

Kai becoming more moody day by day I wonder how his wife manages to stay with him. I did try to be by his side. But he is very prideful and does not want anyone to help him.

One incident, I came to the hospital. Kai was throwing everything that his hands would hold. It was only me around. I could not help it but cry. It broke my heart into pieces that the man I love became like that. I don't know him anymore.

Lisa came to rescue me. It wasn't our first encounter. She's always around whenever I needed someone to save me. Well, we became friends. I know she's my former boss's girlfriend but it's purely friendship.

She never judged me. She did not even ask me what was really my relationship with Kai.

As a thank you gift. I asked her to have a lunch with me. We are set to meet up today.

"Hi, sorry for being late. I waited for Jennie. She accompanied her husband for the therapy session."Lisa explained. "So why aren't you visiting him?"

"I can't stand his attitude, Lisa. You saw it with your own eyes."

Her sadness is visible in her eyes.
"I know. Haist poor, Jennie. She is trying her best to help him. He is not even cooperating."

I sighed. "Lisa, how long had you known Jennie?"

"We are best friends since 12."

Why do I feel that something is going on with them? The way Jennie looked at her and cares for her. I know Lisa is likeable and actually lovable. Of course, no one can resists this woman. Does Irene see it as well? Is she okay with it?

"I see, you must be really close with her, huh? Isn't your girlfriend complaining? You spend most of your time at the hospital. Isn't it getting yourself too involved?"

She paused and thought of what I just said. "Joohyun is fine, she understood."

I held her hands, "Lisa, Miss Bae, uhm she's probably being just supportive girlfriend and too trusting but with whatever you are doing, you might be also hurting her unconsciously."

She fell silent. "You are right, Krystal. How stupid of me for not realizing that."

"You need to set bounderies. You may also be invading their family's privacy. You know Kai is getting too annoying, right?"

We ordered our foods. And talked some more. Well, that was not our last meet up. We do eat out together if we're both at the hospital. Sometimes seeing Kai is only my alibi. I really just wanted to hang out with Lisa. I just enjoy being around her. She gives me this fresh vibe feeling that I am free to live and do whatever I wanted to do in life.

WENDY'S POV

I got transferred here at Gangnam Hospital for my residency. Though operation isn't common with me. Head doctors here are very confident that I can give them a hand and very competent for the job. It's actually my 6th week. Seulgi and I got a misunderstanding. We already talked it out and we promised to work out our relationship. We are still starting, so yeah just give it a chance.

I am sure this time that it's Lisa coming out from the room. I saw her several times at the lobby talking to this woman and they were really close. I wonder what she's always doing here?

"Who's admitted here?" I asked one of the nurses at the station to get me the patient record. They handed me the patient information's sheet.

"Kim Jongin, car accident."