LXIV. Circles

At California Myoui's Villa

Johnny Myoui had been diligently working these past few days. He could not wait to tell his favorite grand daughter the outcome of his hard work. He knew she's also busy at work and spend most of her time in her unit in New York after giving her such high position. He kinda felt bad that she seldom goes back in their mansion.

He just got a phone call from Inter Pol. They got Lady Orchid the Chinese Mafia Leader. She's under custody and about to be deported next day for further investigation. She was supposed to fly to Brazil to escape the FBI agents who were also after her when the Inter Pol got her busted at the airport.

He checked other files on his desk. He skipped GT corp. He already knew their dealings and corruptions inside the company. He stumbled with other company profiles and briefly checked each folder. The sales report of KIM Industries caught his attention the most. He compared and studied the data. He thought there was something fishy about the trends and irregularities in increase in sales. And some reports showed a huge amount of money were being missing. There's a discrepancy. He knew the Kims for too long and they're like a family to him. He didn't want to confront his long time friend about this knowing he has a heart disease and currently ill. He thought of the bright Kim Jisoo who is the current CEO of the said company. He's very fond of her actually and he found her very funny. He watched her grew up and became the Kim Industries successor. Of course he didn't want to assume things. He called his assistant.

"Mr. Hong, could you double check CEO Kim Jisoo's of Kim Industries assets for the last three years? Including her personal bank account."

"Yes, Boss."

"Did Mina call?"

"Boss, I apologize I just got informed your grand daughters both flew back in South Korea separately. They board a commercial flight."

"What? Why didn't you know that earlier? What are those punks doing in Korea? It's dangerous for Chance to go back. Ayayay this is not good." He got all worried.

"Boss I am afraid, Young Miss Sharon has been dealing with Kim Industries because of its recent merging with GT Corp."

"Prepare the jet. Call John and tell him I'll be going to South Korea. Cancel all of my meetings. Those kids are really giving me a headache. I just wanted to retire and be at peace, aish." He took his cane and stood up. "You better give me the reports about Kim Jisoo before we landed to South Korea. I don't like what is bound to happen the next few days.

GANGNAM HOSPITAL

They arrived at the hospital. They immediately admitted Jennie and Lisa at the emergency room. Bambam went out to get them coffees while Seulgi called Jisoo to inform that her sister's safe.

"Babe?" What are you doing here? I told you I'll be late." Wendy saw her fiancée waiting outside the emergency room. She looked at the door since Seulgi's gazed was on the emergency room. "Who's inside?"

"Lisa and Jennie. But it's not something serious. We just wanted to make sure Jennie won't get traumatized."

"What happened to them? Is unnie around?" She looked around expecting Irene's presence too.

"Irene unnie is fine she's at Sharon's place but she's not aware that we looked for Jennie."

"Babe, what is really going on? Why did you look for Jennie? And what do you mean by traumatized? Why would Jennie be?"

"Same people who are after Lisa took Jennie from the airport earlier. They supposed to have dinner. We figured she was abducted. But everything is fine now. We managed to save her. Lisa can finally live in peace. The person who's after her is already gone." Seulgi said as if she's reciting. Wendy could not imagine how they rescued Jennie and how were they able to fight back against Mafia Members? She could not collect the idea because that was really dangerous.