XLVIX. Myoui

WENDY'S POV

"Unnie, see you later. Please inform Jennie that I might be late, okay? I just needed to talk with my former mentor, just medical stuffs and all. You enjoy the rest of your day." We exchanged our hugs.

"Try not to be too late. It's your first bonding with Jennie."

"Why do I feel like you found your new BFF, unnie?"

"Of course not. You're always be my number one Wannie!" She rubbed my nose and cheeks.

"Okay bye, unnie." I avoided her because for sure she'll then spank my butt.

"Bye, please do take care, okay? Txt me whenever you can so I won't be worrying here alone."

"Aish, yes, Eomma!" She threw the remote control straight to my direction, good thing I was able to run outside the room. That was really close. Unnie is getting too violent recently. Well that's how she really was before. It was only Lisa who contained her not to do those stuffs to us. At least I could be at ease that she's really doing well in accepting that Lisa will never comeback to us. Few months back she really lost some weight and she didn't get enough of sleep. Just so you wait, Unnie. I promise you won't be this lonely anymore.

As I got out from the hotel building. I hired a cab and gave the driver the address that Dr. Myoui sent me. It took us 45 minutes drive.

"Ma'am we're here." I paid the fare and went out from the cab. I didn't know that Dr. Myoui is living in a huge mansion. I thought I'll be only seeing something like this in movies. I felt like I'm a peasant. For sure they have guards here and they're gonna shoo me away because I looked like not fitting for a place like this.

Someone must have opened the gate for me but I don't see anyone. Probably it's automatic. Then a car service stopped in front of me. The driver got out to open the door for me.

"Dr. Son, please hop in. Master John is playing golf and he wanted to meet you at the garden."

"Is it too far from here? I can just walk. You can just give me some direction."

"It's very far, Dr. Son, and you are our very important guest. It will be rude to let you out here alone walking." I tried to stop covering my mouth because hell of course I was bit shocked with what he just told me.

So this whole place is really big, they have golf course and garden. Dr. Myoui remained humble despite his fortune. I am not aware that he's filthy rich.

"By the way how long have you been working for the Myouis?" I started to have a conversation with the driver to kill the boredom.

"When my dad retired they took me in as his replacement. They don't just hire any outsiders. I was 18 that time."

"Wow, that's interesting." I guess it's not bad to ask questions since the drive will be long. "How long have you known, Chance?"

I saw how the driver shifted his eyes from the rearview mirror as if calculating if he could talk to me freely or not. "I know Young Miss for too long. She had been here ever since she's little. She is the only reason why our Lady Sharon stayed for good."

"Oh so, Sharon isn't always around?"

"Lady Sharon is a busy person and she seldom goes home in Japan or in here. She does not like to stay around."

"Yeah, even Dr. Myoui has mentioned her being away for too long." I paused to analyze if I should ask something more personal. "By the way do you know where did Chance attend school? I really thought she's one of my schoolmate." The driver sensed that I was up with something else and did not bother to response anymore.