LXII. Joohyun or Nini?

JENNIE'S POV

Jisoo walked away with Kai's whore even she's upset at least she made an arrangement that she got me a driver.

I call Lili to inform her that I am now here in South Korea. I smiled as she spoke on the other line.

"Hi, My Princess Nini." She greeted sweetly "So how did you manage to save your number here? You sneaky crazy girl!" I giggled knowing she discovered my name on her contact list.

"Hi my dummy Lili. Were you surprised? Anyways I arrived already in Korea, well I actually wanted to go straight to wherever you are to see you. I just miss you a lot."

"Wow, I only got here for several days, Nini. We are getting so clingy aren't we?"

"Yah, you are not updating me. I am getting so bored here. Only unnie sent me updates. Stop hanging around with Doctor Wendy's fiancée. Oh, I am in real trouble, Jisoo and I had a small fight and she had tantrums at the airport"

"What? Jisooyaah acted like a kid? She's not normally like that. What did you do, Nini?"

"Well I'll tell you later. Let's have dinner."

"I am actually going to have a dinner with Sharon later but you can join us. She won't mind it. You guys are already friends, right?"

"Are we?"

She chuckled, "Yes, you are."

"How have you've been? Are you taking your medications on time?"

"Yes, Nini, Miss Hyun never fails to remind me. She's very hands on since Doctor Wendy is quite busy with her wedding preparations too."

"Good, so have you been behaving yourself and not giving unnie headaches? Why are you still calling her like that. Should you guys calling each other in a first name basis or what not?"

"I am just use to it. Anyway, I've been very behave, Nini."

"Good, can't wait to squeeze your face, Lili."

"Should I'll be the one doing it with your mandu cheeks?"

"Yah!!!"

"Just joking, so see you, in Paradise City Hotel, alrighty?"

"Aish, Lili, I'll just ask the driver to go back. It's just nearby the airport. You should have told me earlier."

"Then you should have called me earlier too." She pointed out. "Okay just see you there, Nini."

"Sure, see you. Sending you hugs and kisses."

***

"Sir, let's head back to Incheon, I'll have my dinner in Paradise City. Thank you." I asked the driver but it seemed like he did not hear me. "Excuse me, Sir please head back to Incheon." Still no answer and he continued driving. I don't think he did not hear me. It felt like he intentionally ignored me. So I looked around and we're not also heading to my home. "Sir, are you not able to hear me? Can you please head back to Incheon?"

I was really losing my patience. I don't want to show him my bad side. I wanted to be in good spirit especially I'll be meeting my Lili later. But this man is being too much. Where did Jisoo get this driver? Didn't she check his background first? This is totally unacceptable. I am Kim Jennie Ruby Jane.