XI. My Princess

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

In the first few chapters we all know that Lisa had feelings for Jennie but she kept it. To give justice to Jenlisa shippers of course it was mutual. But there were too young and afraid of judgment. You know how this cruel world see same sex relationship, right? Anyway in connection with the previous chapter this is mostly Lisa's flashback from high school until she met Irene.

LISA'S POV

Just finished our practice. Seulgi still bragging about her new pets. I helped her get the kittens the other day. I envy her actually, my mom is allergic with pet's fur so we cannot adopt one.

I am pulling some of my books from the locker when Hanbin and his friends came.

"Hey, sweetheart. Did you like the chocolate I sent you?" Seulgi almost got choked. She realized the chocolate I gave her during our water break was from Hanbin.

"Oh, by the way thanks but I haven't eaten any yet." I looked at Seulgi and fighting back my laughter.

"Lisa, when are you going to return my love? I've been courting you since your freshman days." Yeah, this poor Hanbin is courting me over 2 years.
I already rejected him but he keeps coming back.

"And I've been brutally honest with you since day one that you are not my type and I highly prioritize my studies than getting a love life."

"You're so mean, Lisa! You will regret this. You won't find any better guy out there. You are so full of yourself. You are not the prettiest woman here in the campus." Hanbin walked out like a cry baby. Seulgi clapped like she just witnessed a movie scene.

"You basted Hanbin just like now? You are unbelievable, Monkey! Don't you find him attractive?"

"Not that cry baby. Not a chance, Bear." her eyes sparked.

"Do you like girls, like I like them?" Her eyes got wide or she was trying so hard to make it wide.

"What? Hell no, I don't like girls, Bear. It is just that I am busy to be in any relationship. Not ready for any responsibilities."

She scratched her head, "Are you really that busy? Jennie occupied most of your time. You always decline our members invitation 'cos you rather go with Jennie doing that weird star gazing." She sulked.

Her reactions was really priceless,
"Come on, Bear. You know Jennie, she's like a princess she gets whatever she wants. And she's my best friend, it's normal that I love to spend more time with her than to drink and be wasted with the members."

"You got a point there. But sometimes I wonder, if you and Jennie, are really just best friends. I am gay since birth, Monkey and I swear I can smell the two of you, especially Jennie. Can't you see how jealous she was when you introduced me to her? Even when you joined the club." She was faking a gun shot on her head.

"Seulgi, Jennie is straight and she got a lot of boy crushes here in the campus. She is just too picky and can't say yes to anyone yet."

"So you are cool if Jennie got a boyfriend?" She scowled.

"Of course, I will always support her. If someone can makes her happy then I will be rooting for that guy."

"Okay, fine, I believe you right now. She is just really your best friend. I just read your actions wrongly."

"Let's go, Jennie will get mad and again it will be you, my reason."

"Hey stop using me as your shield. I can't go with you guys at the mall. I will walk Rosé home." She shyly confessed.