"Dammit! That damn human, she almost destroyed me." Said Bloodmir in pain.

"Yeah." Replied Conor.

Then Valmir enters the room that Bloodmir and Conor were in.

"Bloodmir!! Are you alright!? What happened?" Said Valmir very worried about her little sister.

"We attack a group of Velmont hunters and a wizard attack us. It made the fight quite difficult not to mention that the wizard and another Velmont Hunter were skills fighters." Replied Conor.

"That wizard was really powerful but that is not the important thing. Before we attack we heard the Velmont hunters talking about finding Frankenstein and that hopefully, he could give them something useful to defeat us!" Said Bloodmir thinking about an opportunity to kill Dracula for killing their friends and family.

Then John enters the room and heard Bloodmir's conversation.

"We need to inform Lord Dracula about that."

"No, Wait Wait!!" Said Conor trying to stop John from leaving.

"Conor we need to inform him about this, this could help us win with our mission."

"Our mission!!!?? Since when annihilate mankind became our mission!?" Said Conor concern about John and pissed.

"Since we join Dracula's army and since mankind, are the real monsters in our world!" Replied John.

"Since humans are the real monster in our world!!!!??? Hahaha. What in the bloody hell are you even talking about mate!?" Asked Conor confused.

"John, the only reason why we join Dracula's army it's to avenge their death remember, our real friends the one who protected you and gave you shelter." Pointed out Valmir.

"They weren't thinking clearly, I mean they could have just join Dracula's...." John got interrupted by Conor that felt offended by what John said.

"How you dare speak of the Cornivous family like that!! After all, they have done for you!"

"Done for me!? They are the whole bloody reason I'm a vampire and why I'm not dead with..." John couldn't finish speaking, then he put his head down and he had a very sad face.

"I can't even recognize you mate." Said Conor disappointing at his friend.

"It doesn't matter." Replied John.

Then Conor pushes John back.

"It matters to me!! I mean, what happened with your bloody oath, remember the one you said not to take anyone's life!!!"

"Well..." John couldn't finish because Conor kept interrupting.

"No, no more excuses. At first, I thought you were killing to play a role, so Dracula wouldn't doubt you and sometimes I believed that you were killing, just to protect yourself, just of pure defense but now I can see very clearly. You don't want to help us defeat Dracula or to avenge our friends."

"No, I don't!"

John was leaving the room but Conor grabs him and throws him away from the door, then John gets up and got his sword out and pointed at Conor.

"Oh! Now you are going to kill me mate, what would your family think about what have you...." This time Conor got interrupted by John, who yells at him with rage.

"DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT THEM CONOR!!! They were murder by does bloody humans, those are the real monster, not Dracula, so now all of you are going to be loyal to Dracula and if you are not..." John got interrupted again by Conor who is pissed at him but very disappointed too.

"What! What will happen, John!!? Say it!!"

"I will personally destroy you all."

Then John leaves the room.

"Leave him Conor, he is not with us." Said Valmir stopping Conor before a fight starts.

"His mind is not clear, just like Prince William." Said Bloodmir thinking about him and the rest of the fallen.

"Remember when I predicted that John would be a strong member of the Cornivous family!?"

"Yeah!? Why?" Said Conor confused.

"Maybe I was wrong, maybe he is a strong member but for Dracula's army."

"Dammit! Now, what do we do?" Said Conor hoping the answer it's not killing him.

Blackmir then enters the room and asks.

"What do we do about what? What are you talking about!?"

"Well..." Said Conor trying to think of an answer but he got saved by Valmir who starts speaking to her big sister.

"Blackmir!! Sister what are you doing here!?"

"Well, I was coming to see you. I mean are you alright? I thought for a moment that I lost you."

"Am good. Don't worry sister."

"Bloodmir!! Are you alright, what happened?" Said Blackmir concern about Bloodmir injures.

"She and I got to a fight with some Velmont hunters and a female wizard."

"I'm alright big sister. You don't have to worry about me every time."

"Of course, I do. That's what the big sister does, worry for their two little sisters. Now, what were you talking about before I come in."

"Oh, nothing important. Just that we heard some rumors about Frankenstein appearing again." Said Valmir trying not to tell her the whole truth.

"Really!!? Where?" Asked Blackmir.

"We don't know yet." Replied Conor.

"Well then, what are you waiting for, go and find out where he is." Said Blackmir to Conor so he can leave the room.

Conor opens the door and leaves the room.