E P I L O G U E

»»»

Seven years later

Taehyung knew Jungkook wouldn't await the sunrise. Nobody would, not after seven years of torture and abuse. He really had no one else to blame for the hybrids leave, just himself. 

It's only fair to let the the boy go, he's served his time, earned his freedom. Yet, here he is, standing at the front door, his body and mind screaming at him to stop the bunny from leaving.

His hands trembling as he feels panic rising in his chest with every passing second. Jungkook is about to walk down here and out the door without looking back, never will he return.

His mind is chaos. Feelings he's suppressed for so long, rising to the surface.

"Master." His head snaps up to the top of the stairs, eyes focusing on the beautiful bunny boy that has been the target of his anger for the past seven years.

"It's 11:58 PM." The bunny's voice is soft, smooth and makes the wolf want to grab him and never let go. He wants to lock him up and keep him as his forever. Because every time he thinks about the bunny leaving, leaving to go fall in love with someone else, he can't help and ball his fists as he thinks about another man touching the bunny's now scarred skin.

Jungkook is his, and his only. No one should be allowed to look at him like Taehyung has.

But he isn't in control of the bunny anymore, no matter how much he tortured the boy, the younger refused to sign another contract. No matter the horrors Taehyung would unleash upon the him, he remained strong and never caved.

Bunny isn't stupid anymore, in seven years the boy had learned many things. He had grown up to be well spoken and quite smart. Smart enough to not agree to a second contract.

It seems like 'bunny' no longer exists. There's just Jungkook now.

The refusal to sign lasted up until the very end, up until this point, seven years of torture later and now the hybrid is here, at the brink of freedom.

"You can still sign the contract." Taehyung offers, looking up with hopeful eyes, and for a second you can see the madly in love man he truly is.

A man that was never taught how to deal with feelings, a man that fell in love at the wrong time, a man that was never meant to have it all.

"I will never sign your contract." Jungkook says bitterly, eyes as cold as ice.

Taehyung smiles softly, his heart racing and his head spinning in uncertainty.

"I miss the way you used to call yourself Kookie."

Jungkook's eyes burn with hatred, hatred Taehyung put there himself. Hatred focused on him.

He knows the bunny has great reasons to hate him and to want to leave but he can't do it. He can't move away from the door and watch the man he loves walk away forever.

"I was dumb and unknowing back then. Now I know who you are, what you did and why Namjoon did what he did to try and get us out." Jungkook spits angrily as he slowly starts coming down the stairs.

Taehyung shakes his head. "Give me one last kiss."

The bunny sighs, knowing he'll have to if he ever wants to leave.

The second his lips touch the wolf's, Taehyung is in paradise for one last time. Allowing his heart to open up to all that he has tried to suppress for years, causing his mind to erupt into an even bigger chaos than before. 

It terrifies him, because he has fallen for the bunny, he has fallen hard and deep, while right now he's about to loose the thing he loves most. The only person that ever gave him the feeling life is worth it, is about to slip through his fingers and he can't let that happen.

The kiss is over as soon as it started.

Taehyung shakes his head, knowing he should move aside but he can't. He can't let the hybrid go, the bunny that saved him from himself the past years.

"Taehyung." The younger says. "It's 12:01 AM. Let me go."

He shakes his head, tears brimming in his eyes, fear written all over his face as he pleads. "Don't leave, please."

"Give me one good reason to stay." Jungkook says not aware of everything going on in the wolf's head.

Taehyung knows no matter what he'll say, the bunny will leave. In the next few seconds the bunny will be gone and he'll never see him again.

The wolf panics as he sees the bunny ready to push him aside, ready to leave him for good and in that split second makes a decision. He'll loose him whatsoever, so if the bunny can't be his, he will belong to no one at all.

Grabbing his gun he presses it against the hybrid's heart, not even a single second of hesitation before he pulls the trigger, claiming the bunny as his forever.

A deafening bang filling the house as the hybrid collapses, falling into the elder's arms.

Pressing the bunny close, tears stream down his face as he drops to his knees, the bunny cradled to his chest as he cries. Pressing his face to the soft bunny ear he's come to love for one last time.

One reason to stay.

"I love you."

Placing a soft kiss on the hybrid's head he moves to grab the younger's hand, intertwining their fingers, knowing this way the bunny will be his forever.

No matter what, the bunny will always belong to him.

So while thinking about his brother, thinking about his bunny, he places the gun against his temple.

"Let's be together forever."

THE END

»»»

🐰BUNNY🐰MONOWORLDS

🐰BUNNY🐰
MONOWORLDS

«««