T W E N T Y F O U R

»»»

Within a second the gun is torn from Jin's hands by HyeYeong making the wolf stare at his empty hand in surprise.

"Kill whoever you want, just not each other." She says glaring at the two brothers. Taehyung lowers his gun, tucking it back in his belt before raising his hands in defence.

"Don't overstep HyeYeong what makes you think I won't kill you? You're not invincible." He snaps glaring at the white tiger in annoyance. "Try me Jin, you're strong but I've got ten years of intense combat skills over you. Plus if you kill me everything your mother held dear would go up in flames." She spits done with the childish behaviour of the two supposedly 'adults'.

"My mother is dead, I don't care what happens to that stuff." Jin says much to the younger's surprise. He himself held and still hold their mother very dear and would die if everything she loved went up in flames, including her son's.

His brother turns to him. "Choose brother, are you with me? Or against me?" Jin asks a smirk plastered on his lips as he says the word brother with such arrogance.

"I will never again, stand by your side Kim SeokJin. Consider us enemies."

Carrying the panda's bled out body in his arms Taehyung knows how heartbroken the bunny will be, but he also knows that Jungkook has to see it with his own eyes to believe it.

Clumsily unlocking the door he enters his home and with the loud click of the door the bunny's scarred ears pop up around the corner.

"TaeTae?" He squeals happily before his eyes turn wide in curiosity.

"Is Jiminie going to live with us again?" He excitedly asks bouncing over.

Staying silent the wolf allows the bunny to come closer and softly sniffle the air.

"Jiminie are you feeling okay?" He asks with big doe eyes softly reaching out to touch his friend's hand before absolutely freezing.

"Jiminie." He whispers before jerkingly trying to take the panda into his own arms. "Jiminie, it's okay Jiminie, I'm not mad anymore. Jiminie is KooKoo's friend again, Jiminie."

The bunny rambles as Taehyung releases the hybrid in his arms allowing Jungkook to drop to his knees under the heavy weight of the panda, holding the dead boy close.

"It's okay Jimin, you can come back, KooKoo's not mad at you anymore. Jiminie stop playing." The bunny presses his voice getting louder and his moves getting more panicked as he softly presses his hand against the stain on his chest, the place the bullet pierced his heart.

"Jimin come back, Kookie will fix it, Minnie and then you have to come back." He cries his ears drooping while pulling on the elder shirt, desperation seeking in when the panda doesn't wake up.

"Minnie, KooKoo will fix you. Kookie will put you back together Minnie, please, Kookie hasn't said sorry yet, please Minnie I promise I'm sorry Minnie, wake up!" He yells tears streaming down his face as he softly tries to close the hole with his hands, desperately pushing the skin to close up but Jimin's heart won't ever beat again.

"Jungkook." Taehyung now whisper's softly shaking his head.

"Jimin is dead."

"No!" Jungkook yells. "No! He's just sleeping, he's just angry, he's just tired he's just—" Jungkook sobs. "Bunny hasn't told him he's his friend again."

Taehyung sighs softly prying the bunny away, the bunny only starting to kick and scream as his best friend lies dead on the floor.

"It's going to be okay bunny." Taehyung says forcing the bunny to look at him. "You're going to be okay."

Using his sleeve to wipe the bunny's face clean. "TaeTae?" Bunny asks with wide eyes.

He hums pulling the bunny closer wishing he had never challenged his brother like this. Wishing he didn't have to see Jungkook this way.

"Is Panda in a good place now?"

Taehyung swallows thickly unsure of what to say to the bunny, realising there's only one thing he can say. Nodding his head he speaks up.

"He is Bunny, he is."

»»»