T W E N T Y E I G H T

»»»

"I still think this is bullshit."

Taehyung looks up to see Hoseok and his hybrids enter the spacious church in which the wedding will be held.

"Chaelin I've head what you think enough times for me to punish you into your next life." The rank D dog snaps.

Taehyung chuckles before roughly getting pulled back only to come face to face with none other than Kim HyeYeong.

"Why are you here?! Do you wanna get killed?!" She asks and I huff. "He's not going to kill me, at least not here."

"And you feel reassured by that?!" She groans before shaking her head.

"Don't stress woman, if you make him too nervous he'll kill you." The wolf warns before softly running his hand through the bunny's hair.

"He can't kill me I ow—"

"I know what you own HyeYeong and you mean loads to my family and me, but Jin was ready to kill me, his brother, don't think he's afraid of killing you, even if it means loosing whatever you're the keeper of."

HyeYeong snorts. "I'm the keeper of three million. That's what your mother left behind, besides her empire. You think he doesn't want three million."

Taehyung scoffs. "Jin shot at least hybrid thrice that amount to prove a point, he doesn't care."

"He isn't stronger than me." She says and the wolf shrugs. "When there's gun's there's no point of stronger and weaker. Be careful, Jin has been different."

She shakes her head. "He's been in love, as much as I loved your mother, she never though you two anything even remotely close to dealing with feelings. Jin has found something he loved and he's willing to do anything to protect it—him."

Taehyung nods his head. "I think Jungkook set it off a while ago. He made Jin mad and Namjoon told hik that if he wouldn't hurt Jungkook he'd sign the contract. Meaning that koala would be Jin's for life, when that didn't go through Jin must've realised that he's not too far away from loosing Namjoon."

"But then why this marriage, it doesn't make sense." She wonders out loud before softly shaking her head. "I feel like we're missing out on something."

Taehyung nods. "Yeah me too, but go find Jin. He is my brother and it's his wedding day after all."

HyeYeong smiles. "You're a good person Taehyung." She says but the wolf shakes his head as she walks off.

Jungkook sniffles softly. "Don' wanna be here." He mumbles softly nuzzling his face into Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Aren't you excited to see your friend again?"

"Not my friend." Jungkook mumbles and Taehyung's eyes grown incredibly wide when Jungkook ruts his hips against his side.

He grabs the bunny's face before glaring straight into the bunny's eyes.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He growls looking around to see if anyone has seen the younger's actions.

Hoseok chuckles. "That was something."

The bunny just pouts. "Bunny sad, wanna feel good." He mumbles sadly before looking at the floor. Taehyung sighs. "We're in the house of god Jungkook."

"Yes because god really plays a major roll in your life." HyeYeong says with an eye roll.

"I admit I don't play by his rules but I'm not going to disgrace his—."

Jungkook softly moans while humping Taehyung again, completely unaware of the fact that his actions are highly inappropriate.

Taehyung groans. "Fine but only this one time."

Hoseok chuckles. "Sure honey."

Taehyung leans back, rolling his neck as he looks his brother up and down, his fucked out bunny besides him on the verge of falling asleep.

He must admit his brother looks good, in love.

Soft snores start coming from the bunny and Taehyung sighs before softly stroking the younger's leg.

And right now in this moment, things seem to be peaceful. Jin's actions seem to be less bad. Jungkook recovered right? Namjoon even marries the man, how bad could he be?

The music starts playing and Jungkook's ears twitch as he opens his eyes. "Music." He mumbles before looking up.

He turns to Chaelin. "Make the music stop."

She scoffs. "It's a wedding. Music will be here until it's over."

The bunny groans but then everyone gets up and he crosses his arms stubbornly. "Get up." Taehyung hisses at the younger.

"No." Bunny says with a scowl on his face.

Taehyung grits his teeth. "Get up now." He whispers but the bunny shakes his head.

Taehyung grabs the boys arm before hoisting him up. "Stand." He demands but the bunny is clearly isn't in the mood to obey.

He goes to sit back down again and Taehyung's eyes nearly spit fire as he grabs the bunny ear and pulls him up once more.

"You're getting punished at home."

Jungkook whines.

"Shut up, you're only going to make it worse." Taehyung growls and the Bunny sniffles before nodding.

Taehyung turns to the front where Namjoon is walking down the isle. His eyes widening when he sees the koala in a dress.

Jin must really have something over the boy.

To his surprise the bunny hugs his back and rubs his face against the wolf's rather soft blazer.

"TaeTae gonna marry KooKoo someday?"

»»»