F I V E

»»»

"Why are we meeting at a safe house?" Jung Hoseok asks and Taehyung sighs.

"My new hybrid is scared of everything." He explains while Hoseok nods before turning around.

"Moon Chaelin!" He calls out. "I found myself a hybrid too." He says and in comes a short girl with lion ears standing proudly on top of her head.

Her hair short and dyed red. She's absolutely stunning as she looks at Hoseok with innocent eyes but a knowing smirk on her lips.

"This is-"

"Moon Chaelin." She says not taking her eyes off her master knowing damn well she's testing her him like no other.

Hoseok is a rank D hybrid as well. A more common one, a dog.

Rank D hybrids are often very powerful people, especially when they're mixed with strong animals. Wolfs, dogs, lions etc. They have the advantages of a human en the extra's of a hybrid.

That's how they often get their hands on powerful positions. Fortunately for the for humans, rank D's aren't too common.

"Watch it." Hoseok growls at her. Chaelin giggles while Hoseok takes a seat. She walks over promptly sitting in his lap, pushing back against his crotch.

Hoseok growls while Taehyung and Jin watch, amused by how much Hoseok seems to be struggling.

"Chaelin, how old are you?" Jin asks and the lion looks up, her hair swaying prettily when she does so.

"Seventeen." She says pushing her hips back once more causing Hoseok to grab on to them.

"So that's why Hoseok is acting like that, he has blue balls." Taehyung teases while looking at the pair. Hoseok just growls and pushes Chaelin off causing her to stumble.

"You're getting punished." He snaps but she just looks at him with wide eyes. "B-but- Lion just wanted to sit in your lap."

Hoseok groans.

"I like her." Taehyung says. "Will she be working for us?"

"No, she's just my hybrid." He says and Chaelin scoffs opening her mouth to say something but Hoseok is done. He roughly grabs her chin forcing her to look at him.

Her ears immediately press flat against her head.

"If you speak one more word during this meeting you're getting punished right in front of them." He snaps in a deep and stern voice.

She seals her lips and just crosses her arms with a pout on her lips.

"I like her." Jin says before turning serious. "Now let's focus on the Yuhn case, we have to take action, now."

Jungkook just softly sniffles while pulling both Jimin and Namjoon closer.

"Bunny hates his new master." He says while sadly pouting.

"Hate is a big word." Namjoon tries.

"Hate him all you want." Jimin says glaring at Namjoon.

"You're a horrible friend." The koala mutters and this off course causes the panda to get mad. "How am I a horrible friend?" He asks with wide eyes. Seriously curious to what he did wrong.

"Taehyung is his master now-"

"Taehyung?" The bunny's ears twitch at the name. "Master's name's Taehyung?" He asks and Namjoon's eyes widen realising what he's done.

"TaeTae!" The bunny cheers.

"Who's the bad friend now?" Jimin mutters sarcastically.

"Bunny look at me." Namjoon says and the bunny turns to face him.

"You can't ever call him by his name without his permission okay?" The koala says hoping the bunny will just cooperate but no, of course he doesn't.

"Why not? It's his name!" The bunny says with furrowed eyebrows wondering why he can't call his master by his name.

"You just can't." Namjoon says with a warning look and Jimin chuckles. "He's not going to listen, you screwed yourself over." Jimin snickers.

"Oh fuck off." Namjoon growls and Jungkook laughs. "Fuck off TaeTae!" The bunny says before happily skipping away, forgetting about his sadness.

"Oh my god!" Namjoon squeals before going full koala and climbing the curtains where he hangs to feel miserable.

His faith is doomed, once Jin finds out what he thaught the bunny he won't be able to move for at least a week.

"Sucks to be you." Jimin says looking up at the koala. Namjoon just stares at the curtains wondering why he doesn't just shut up.

Jimin on the other hand feels kinda sorry for the koala. He's barely seen Jin's dark and cruel side but he's enough to know that the man can be truly cruel with them.

So instead of fighting boy he extends his arms, inviting the koala for a hug. Namjoon narrows his eyes, skeptical at first but then he gives in and climbs down.

Jimin softly takes the small creature into his arms and hugs him close.

"It's going to be okay." He whispers to the small grey creature in his arms.

The bunny comes skipping back in. "Oh is that Namjoonie?" He asks. Jimin nods handing the distressed koala to the bunny.

Bunny just hugs the creature and softly strokes it's fur.

"What a cute little baby-"

"Yeah, yeah just give him back." Jimin says. He actually really likes holding the koala. He's soft and cuddly.

Namjoon doesn't mind the attention, he could use some extra love before he dies by the cruel hands of Jin. Of course he won't truly die, but it will sure feel like it.

"TaeTae will think you're so cute." Jungkook says happily bouncing around like the energetic bunny he is.

"Jungkook please, don't call him by his name." Jimin tries but the bunny is already gone and not listening to anything the panda is saying.

It doesn't take too long for Taehyung and Jin to come walking through the door. Jimin and Namjoon both brace themselves for Taehyung to absolutely explode when Bunny calls him by his name.

"Where's bunny?" Taehyung asks looking around. Jungkook peeks around the corner.

"TaeTae!"

»»»