F O R T Y

Sike

»»»

Taehyung stood frozen, staring at his brother's body in shock, barely believing it's real. Part of him thinking it's a dream while another part of him knows it's real.

"Who did this?" He asks, voice raspy as he turns away from his one and only family he had left.

"He did it himself." Yoongi says from where's he's being held by Hoseok. Still crying at what happened.

"Why?"

"He couldn't live without Namjoon's love."  Hoseok mumbles not realising the damage he's doing inside Taehyung's head.

This, this is what happens when you love someone. You love and you love and you love them and then you kill yourself, because they won't love you back.

He stares at the bunny, who's sitting on a chair, ears pressed against his head in distress.

He can't fall for the bunny, he can't ever allow the bunny to get close. He won't allow the bunny to get close. Because this is what happens when you love someone, it'll drive you to this.

He doesn't cry, scream or lash out at anyone. None of the healthy responses display themselves, not even a sad look appears on his face.

No, his face is stone cold as he stares at his brother, or the body that belonged to his brother.

"Where's Namjoon?" He asks casually, his voice not giving away any signs of emotion.

"Downstairs, Yoongi beat him up pretty good." Hoseok says looking at the crying tiger.

"Why?!" Taehyung snaps grabbing the tiger by the collar.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok rips Yoongi away from him. "You touch that Koala again and I'll kill you."

Yoongi's eyes are wide. "Kill me?"

"I saved you once Yoongi, doesn't mean I'm not going to kill you." He says coldly before turning to Hoseok. "No one hurts that Koala anymore, no one touches him, no one talks bad about him." He spits grabbing a sheet to cover his brother.

"I'll call people to take care of Jin. The funeral will be in three days. No one but us is coming." He explains before turning back to Hoseok.

"The koala will be under 24/7 surveillance, he will not be left alone for a single second..." he takes a deep breath. "But, he'll be treated like royalty. He'll get all his heart desires as long as it isn't escape."

Hoseok frowns. "But why?"

Why? Because that koala is the only thing Jin ever opened his heart for. That koala meant more to the man than Taehyung himself did. He's not going to hurt the thing that was more important to Jin than life itself. At least not until the funeral.

"Because Jin loved him." He says his eyes momentarily flicking to the bunny.

"And then what? You're going to take care of him the rest of your life?" Hoseok asks in disbelief, not understanding his bosses' reasoning.

"No." He says with a frown. "Don't be ridiculous. Until the funeral."

"Ah so when do you want us to put him down?" Hoseok asks making Taehyung smirk darkly. "I don't want you to kill him."

"Then what?"

"Jin wouldn't want us to, Jin would just want to buried with the thing he loves most." He says before turning around to walk away.

"So when we burry Jin, we'll burry that damn koala with him, alive."

»»»