E I G H T

»»»

"What do you want Hoseok?" Taehyung asks, raising the phone to his ear as he watches the tiger go back inside. A smirk covering his lips. He doesn't wait for a response, he just continues talking.

"I will deliver something at your place tomorrow, it'll help against your blue balls."

Hoseok sighs. "If it's another flesh li-"

"No don't worry, it's another hybrid." I say. "He owes me, might as well help you out." He explains making Hoseok sighs very long and deep.

"What even does she look like?" He asks and Taehyung chuckles. "He looks just fine. He has a bakery so he won't be with you for-"

"Chaelin will loose her shit." He mutters. "But then again, do I care?"

They laugh together. Two self centred assholes laughing at how big of an asshole they are to the people they should care about.

"I will have my go first, he's all yours after."

Hoseok chuckles. "I doubt you can do much damage."

"Goodbye Hoseok." Taehyung says while hanging up the phone, not even asking what the man originally called for. His eyes focused on the tiger as he walks back inside. A hungry look on his face as he watches the boy's every move.

It's been a while since he's had some action. He's excited to have the younger underneath him, begging and crying for more. How pretty that pale skin would look when covered in marks.

He sits down before his attention is pulled towards the bunny who's excitedly bouncing in his seat.

"Master?" The bunny speaks up and Taehyung hums while his eyes are still focused on the tiger. "If Tiger is a baker? What's Master's job?"

Taehyung's eyes slowly slide over to the bunny, his head a little tilted as he contemplates wether he he should tell him or not. Chances are the bunny is too stupid to understand it, but what if he does and runs off.

"It's none of your concern." He finally says before sending a look to both the panda and the tiger. Warning them not to tell the bunny, though he doesn't even know if Jimin knows.

"But-"

"I said it's none of your concern bunny." Taehyung snaps before leaning in a little closer. "Since we're talking anyway." He whispers. "Next time you throw something at me..." he puts his hand on the bunny's thigh squeezing it harshly, making the poor bunny squirm in discomfort. "I'll punish you for them to see okay?"

But bunny is bunny and bunny often does stupid shit.

So instead of hearing and understanding the threat he pushes the straw of his banana milk carton in Taehyungs mouth and squeezes it. Milk comes squirting out and ends up all over the already annoyed wolf.

Jimin face palms, how can he protect his bunny friend if the poor thing keeps doing such stupid things? Spitting the milk out Taehyung's eyes nearly spit fire as milk it down his chin.

Kookie pouts. "Master doesn't like banana milk?"

Before anything can escalate Yoongi goes to stand between them and puts the cake he decorated down. Jungkook's eyes widen as he stares at the cake.

"It's so pretty!" He yells before violently shaking Jimin. "Look how pretty it is! Look!" He says like Jimin isn't looking straight at the cake.

"It's beautiful!" The panda says with faked excitement, yes it is a beautiful cake but he doesn't feel the need to squeal and giggle over it.

Taehyung, who's now cleaning himself with napkins just sighs. "We'll take it to go." He mutters before getting up.

"Thank you Yoongi, I'll see you." He says before literally grabbing the bunny's t-shirt and dragging him out of the shop much to the younger's protest.

Jimin lingers behind as Yoongi starts packing up cupcakes and puts the cake in a box.

"Yoongi." Jimin says feeling a bit uneasy because he's about to ask something that he isn't sure the tiger is willing to answer.

"Taehyung and Jin, are they good people?" He asks. Yoongi stands frozen for a second before looking up.

"Yes."

"I hate you!" Bunny yells storming inside with tears in his eyes. Taehyung following behind with an angry look on his face.

Jungkook sees Jin on the couch and immediately runs over to the man and jumps in his lap. Jin's eyes widen as he feels the bunny sit down and automatically grabs his hips.

"What the-"

"Jungkook come here." Taehyung demands but the boy clings on to SeokJin like his life depends on it. "Make the bad man go away!" The bunny pouts whith big wide eyes.

SeokJin chuckles reaching up to scratch the bunny behind his ears and Jungkook shuts his eyes leaning in to the soft touch.

"Bunny go stand in a corner." Jin then says causing the bunny's eyes to fly open and Taehyung to scoff.

"Now bunny." Jin warms and Jungkook pouts before slowly getting off the man's lap and making his way to a corner and sitting down in it.

"Face the wall." Jin demands and much to Taehyung's surprise the boy turns around. Even Jimin is a little surprised.

"Walk with me Taehyung, Jimin don't talk to him and wait here." Jin says before rising from his seat. "Jungkook you're not allowed to speak or move."

With that he and his brother leave the room, trusting the two hybrids to follow the demands they were given.

"Do you know why I just did that?" The older asks and Taehyung nods his head. "To punish him."

Jin sighs, rolling his neck in annoyance.

"No." He then says. "I scratched him behind is ears to destress him a little, then I told him without yelling or anger to get into a corner."

"But why a corner? It's an odd punishment." Taehyung mutters, annoyed by the fact that his brother is once again proving to be the better one.

"Because he's obviously not used to rules and punishment. This way you'll teach him what it's like to obey rules without immediately scaring the shit out of him."

They stop in front of his room.

"Let him sleep with Jimin, tonight. Tell him after he's done in the corner that way he'll learn that punishments aren't all that bad." Jin says and Taehyungs nods his head, still a little annoyed that he didn't come up with this himself.

Jin grins. "It's a drag right now but once you got them were you want..." he opens the door revealing Namjoon who's lying on the bed only his bottom half covered while he's fast asleep.

Marks off what seems to be a belt all over his back.

"You can do anything." He smirks.

Taehyung chuckles, his mind going wild with possible scenarios for him and Jungkook. If only he had them train the bunny.

"You're a cruel man Kim SeokJin." Taehyung mutters while looking at the and Koala hybrid.

Then he looks at his watch and chuckles.

"Be down for cake in 5, I have to be in someone at 12:40."

Both men laugh their heartless laughs.

»»»