E L E V E N

»»»

Bunny is getting more and more mad. Joonie cries in his sleep and he know it must hurt. When the blanket slips of he could see the angry red marks all over the Koala's back.

He knows he can't fight Jin but the protective urges inside of him are fighting him. Jungkook has always been protective over those who he likes.

So seeing Namjoon in such pain stirs something inside of him. Anger bubbling up and more and more while softly stroking Joonie's hand.

So when he hears someone walking down the stairs he releases the Koala's hand, his claws and teeth extending ready for an attack.

He knows it'll get him in trouble but he doesn't care. Stupid Master Jin hurt Joonie. Joonie is nice, he smells good.

So when Kim SeokJin walks through the door in his pyjamas Jungkook surges forward his claws digging into SeokJin's arms as he jumps on his back and his teeth sinking into the older's shoulder.

SeokJin screams out in pain.

What Jungkook doesn't know is that SeokJin is a Rank D wolf hybrid. So reaching back he grabs the younger's shirt and with his wolfish strength rips the bunny off of him, slamming him down onto the floor without effort.

His shoulder bleeding heavily but his arms are just a little scratched.

Jungkook squeals loudly when his back hits the floor.

"Master!" Namjoon yells but he's too weak to fight. Jimin on the other hand comes racing into the living room looking at the gasping bunny on the floor and at a bleeding SeokJin.

The wolf leans down grabbing the bunnies throat and smashing him against the wall.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He roars knowing the bunny can't answer. "I should blow your fucking brains out."

Jimin stands frozen not sure if Jungkook deserves this.

Namjoon who finally got up softly lays a hand on Jin's shoulder. "Master let him go." He says looking at the struggling bunny.

"He doesn't know better."

Jin removes his hand, the bunny dropping to the floor where the poor thing gasps for air in between coughs. His entire body fighting for oxygen.

"He should know better." Jin growls wanting to beat the day light out of the bunny. His hands itching to just wrap his hands around that little throat and squeeze it until his body would be nothing more than dead weight.

"It's okay." Namjoon says softly getting in front of his Master. "It's okay, he doesn't know." The Koala mumbles in hopes of keeping a murder from happening.

"He's getting punished." Jin says. "I don't care how untrained he is, he's getting beat."

"Taehyung would kill you."

"Taehyung can't kill me." He scoffs and finally the pain is catching up to him as his adrenaline slowly fades. "Fuck he mutters grabbing onto his shoulder.

The bunny gets up ready to fight the wolf again, not caring that it'll be the death of him but Jimin is quick to hold him back.

"Jungkook stop, you can't do this."

"He hurt Joonie!" Jungkook yells. Jin scoffs. "Come here and I'll hurt you."

Namjoon turns to the bunny. "Look bunny I'm fine, really, please don't attack my master. It hurts me when you do that." Namjoon says and immediately the bunny stops struggling against the Panda's hold teeth and claws retracting while staring at the Koala.

"Don't wanna hurt Joonie." He says tears welling in his eyes. As the pain is starting to catch up with him too.

"Master please don't hurt him, don't tell Taehyung." Namjoon pleads, fearing for the bunny's well being if Taehyung were to find out.

"What do I get out of it?" Jin asks narrowing his eyes. Namjoon's eyes widen and he swallows thickly before nodding his head. "I'll do it." He says his voice strangely steady as he speaks the words.

Bunny states at the two men confused to what they're talking about.

"Fine." Jin says holding up his hand for the Koala to shake.

The Koala swallow visibly before taking his master's hand.

"Get him out of my sight, I need to take care of my wounds." He says before turning around and walking out leaving the hybrids on their own.

"Namjoon?" The Panda asks. "What are you-"

"Leave it." He growls before adverting his gaze. "Leave me alone." And with that he walks off leaving the two best friend confused and feeling guilty.

Jimin sighs while looking down at his friend.

"Oh bunny, what have you done?"

»»»