N I N E

»»»

Jimin sees the way the bunny's ears begin to twitch in boredom while he slowly starts rocking from side to side. Jungkook is everything but patient.

Jimin isn't sure if he can ignore the younger.

"Jimin." His head snaps up to where SeokJin is standing with Namjoon in his arms. The boy wrapped in a blanket and asleep.

He's amazed how he seems to lift him so easily.

"Please cover a dinner table chair with cushions."

Jimin immediately goes to grab cushions and rushes to cover a dinner table chair with them. Jin walks over softly putting the koala down in a sitting position.

Namjoon's eyes fly open and a cry leaves his lips when he comes in contact with the chair. His entire body is hurting and all he wants to do is to lie in bed until it's over.

"Oh baby." Jin says softly cupping the younger's face to wipe away the tears. "You know you deserved that punishment right?" The koala nods.

"Then don't cry over it." Jin snaps making Jimin's eyes widen. He had expected words of encouragement or pride but not this.

"Take a seat Jimin, Taehyung you know what to do." Jin says obviously taking the roll as leader in this household. Which can only go well for so long, especially with two Alpha Wolf Hybrids.

"Jungkook." Taehyung says calmly. The bunny whips himself around and looks up hopefully at his master.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Taehyung asks with a raised eyebrow. Careful to not sound angry. The bunny violently nods his head and Taehyung can't help but find it a little cute.

"Then you're allowed to come out." He says and much to his surprise the bunny storms over to him and wraps his arms around him.

"Thank you master." The bunny happily says. Taehyung stand frozen for a second, wondering what to do when he sees Jin point at the ears. He softly scratches the bunny behind is ears making the bunny rub his head against his chest.

Jin nods before pointing at Jimin.

"Bunny." Taehyung says softly pushing the bunny off of him, not really liking the hug. "You can sleep with Jimin tonight."

Jungkook's eyes light up and he happily bounces over to his friend, not even noticing Namjoon who's literally a miserable human burrito sitting in a chair.

While Jungkook is excitedly shaking Jimin Taehyung goes to get the cake. He hands everyone a cupcake and Jungkook gets the entire cake and a knife and fork to himself.

"Now we're going to sing?" Jimin asks hesitantly. Neither to wold dominant's nor the koala are up for it but looking at the excited bunny the sigh.

They all start singing the song, and it's horrible and half heartedly besides Jimin who's really trying to make the best of it but to bunny it means the world. He never had so much people sig for him.

"let's eat." Taehyung mutters. He's got places to be.

Knocking on the door at 12:40 AM sharp he expects Yoongi to open up immediately but he is waiting for at least 2 minutes before the tiger opens up.

"Oh..." Yoongi says. "You really came."

"Would you have consented sex with me, yes or no?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi's eyes widen a little before softly shaking his head. "I-I-I d-don't wa-want to." He stutters tears already forming in his eyes.

Taehyung groans. He had hoped the tiger would say yes so he could take off some pressure. His rut is coming up and he's been very tense.

"Then how are you going to pay your debt?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi shakes his head while raising his shoulders and hopelessly dropping them.

Taehyung looks at the sad tiger, remembering the hopeless 14 year old boy, covered in bruises and his eyes holding pain and sadness. He remembers the way he pleaded to be killed.

Taehyung shuts his eyes for a moment.

"I was harsh on you." He then says making the tiger's eyes widen. "You know you mean a lot to me right? I've been tense."

The tiger slowly nods his head.

"Wanna come in? My roommate is still up but-"

"Roommate?" Taehyung's eyebrows shoot up and he immediately walks inside looking around until seeing someone sit on the couch. A tall girl, black hair and piercing green eyes.

"She immediately jumps to her feet, grabbing a knife from a holster underneath her skirt and raises it to her defence.

"What are you doing here you Kim scum." She spits holding it up and ready to stab him. Taehyung sighs slowly reaching back and pulling out his black gun and pointing it straight at her forehead.

"How did I know that some Yuhn girl would be living here? All of you are pathetic." Taehyung says looking at the girl with a dark look in his eyes.

"I'm not afraid to-"

A loud and weird sort of pop is heard before her body slams into the floor. Blood oozing out and staining the carpet.

Yoongi sighs.

"She was kinda nice."

Taehyung scoffs. "I hate doing the work, why can't my men ever do anything himself." He growls before taking his phone out of his pocket and texting some numbers.

"Why was the shot so silent?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung just points at the extension on the gun that silences shots.

"And where will I stay the night? Since my place obviously is no option." He asks and Taehyung grins putting the gun away and looking at the blood spatters all over the house.

"I've got the perfect place for you." He mutters before turning to Yoongi and a smirk appearing on his face.

"Will you fuck me now?" He asks and Yoongi sucks in a breath.

"What about the bunny?" The tiger asks, not sure where his change of mind is coming from.

"Bunny is mone of your concern." He says putting his gun down and pulling the tiger in. Teasingly running his hand over the younger's tail, knowing it'll spark something inside of him.

"Fine."

Without another word Yoongi is pressed against the wall with his lips attached to the wolf's.

»»»