T W E N T Y O N E

»»»

"It's okay." Taehyung mumbles softly placing the bunny on his bed. The bunny is fast asleep, his emotions finally catching up to him.

"I won't ever let them hurt you again." He mumbles before softly draping a blanket over the sleeping figure.

He sighs and goes to take of his shirt to get ready for bed. Moving his hand to unbuckle his belt he clicks it open.

Jungkook's eyes shoot open and he starts crying while throwing the blanket off and sitting up.

Taehyung is startled by the sudden out burst and worry fills his eyes.

"What's wrong? Talk to me." He says careful not to touch the bunny.

Jungkook just cries. He carefully reaches out to hug him only for the bunny to throw himself at him. "Please don't hurt KooKoo."

The bunny cries, his eyes wide as he looks up at his master. "Kookie will do everything, don't hurt Kookie."

Taehyung shakes his head.

"Never baby bun, never."

Taehyung growls as the bell is tung multiple times. To his delight his bunny is still fast asleep and he quickly gets out of bed to rush downstairs.

Ripping open the door he stands frozen for a second before a scowl forms on his face.

"He must be scared if he sent you." The wolf growls as a beautiful female hybrid is stood in front of her. Her white ears standing proud while a smile covers her lips.

"He better be scared." She says and Taehyung scoffs. "What exactly did he do, must be pretty bad for even the Kim Hyeyeong to be mad."

"I don't know the details, Namjoon wasn't very—"

"Wait Namjoon called?!"

"Yes, he wanted me to put a stop to Jin. Unsure what for but it sounded like Jin was pretty much abusing your hybrid so I flew over and came to visit you first but looks like you already know." HyeYeong says and Taehyung must admit that he's glad he didn't promptly shoot all of them.

Namjoon obviously tried helping, but where was Jimin at? And Chaelin? Chances are Chaelin is back at Hoseok's. He doesn't know.

"And you're here to tell me not to be mad?" I ask and she laughs before shaking her head. "Of course not, I'm just here to make sure Jin doesn't kill you."

"Jin? Kill me?" He asks with a scoff.

"Don't get cocky, you and I both know he's still stronger than you are." HyeYeong says, crushing Taehyung's ego with a few simple words, but Taehyung doesn't give up easily.

"He isn't, the last time we fought I was sixteen and—"

"Nearly dead."

Taehyung sighs. "I can't let him get away with this." And he won't. If he allows Jin to get away with such a thing he's making himself look weak. Nobody can hurt something that is his and get away with it, not even his brother.

"He's not going to be reasonable." The wolf says going to walk into the living room where he goes to take a seat.

"Then you will have to be extra reasonable." She says crossing her arms.

"I always hated how right you are." He mumbles running his hands through his hair.

HyeYeong is about to speak up again when a loud cries echoes through the house, startling both.

"What's that?" HyeYong asks with wide eyes, her hand behind her back, no doubt ready to grab her gun.

Taehyung just sighs again. "Jungkook." He mumbles before getting up. "Go to your hotel, meet me here at four, then we'll go to kill Jin."

"I'll be here and we're not killing him." She warns.

"Try and stop me."

"I will, I promised your—"

Taehyung is in front of her in a split second, his eyes almost lighting fire while staring her down.

"Go. Away."

HyeYeong raises her hand in defence. "Fine, we'll talk later." And with that she's out the door, leaving Taehyung behind to care for his distressed hybrid.

Entering his room he's met with a so bing Jungkook who immediately jumps up and crashes into Taehyung. With a loud groan he catches the hybrid.

"What's wrong Kookie?" He asks softly stroking the younger's back. "I'm here your safe now."

Jungkook just cries, his tears staining the elders shirt but Taehyung doesn't care. It's a shirt, he might as well burn it, to him it's worth nothing.

Slowly, very slowly Jungkook calms down and at this point Taehyung is almost a little bored. Of course he doesn't want to see the bunny this way but this doesn't mean he wants to be his personal tear drier twenty four hours a day.

"Bunny don't wanna feel bad, wanna feel good." The younger mumbles while an idea pops into his head.

"Bunny wants to feel good?" He asks with a smirk on his face. The bunny nods sadly.

"I'll make you feel good."

»»»