T W O

»»»

Jungkook slept with Jimin that night. He refused to leave the panda's side since he doesn't like to be in a new place without his best friend.

But when the morning sun awakens him the panda hybrid is gone. Jungkook being Jungkook immediately becomes afraid and starts to tear up as his ears twitch nervously. A soft sob leaving his lips and tears slowly trickle down his face.

Soft crying noises fill the room as he sits on the bed, alone and terrified. He should go out and investigate but he doesn't know what's behind that door. He's just scared.

Meanwhile a room further down Namjoon's ears perk up at the soft sounds of distress. He quickly gets up and makes his way to where the noise is coming from.

Knocking on the door he soon realises it's the bunny's cries when they only grow louder with every knock.

Opening the door his eyes land on the bunny who's curled up in bed and trembling softly.

"A-are you okay?" The Koala asks, a little thrown off by the fact that the kid is crying. "Kookie?"

The bunny looks up with wide eyes before jumping off the bed and rushing over to the koala. Namjoon's lungs are nearly crushed when the bunny wraps his arms around him while crying loudly.

The sobs now loud enough for the entire house to hear and soon enough Namjoon is harshly torn away from the bunny and thrown to the floor.

He cries out as blood stains his shirts while he harshly hits the floor. Looking up to see Jimin standing in front of Jungkook with his claws and fangs ready for an attack.

Jungkook just wraps himself around the panda hybrid, not noticing the battle stance the panda has taken.

Namjoon growls. Since when are panda's this aggressive? Shouldn't they be lazy and eating all day?

He grabs his injured shoulder and flinches as he touches the cuts Jimin's claws left.

"I'm going to kill your ass!" Namjoon yells, jumping up but he's quickly stopped when SeokJin and Taehyung come rushing upstairs.

"What the fuck happened here?!" Jin snaps grabbing Namjoon's arm and looking at the cuts.

"He did that." Namjoon says pointing to the panda hybrid.

"Because you made Jungkook cry!" Jimin snaps while Taehyung just calmly observes the situation.

"I didn't! I heard him cry and went to take a look! He just latched himself onto me, I didn't do shit!" Flinching when Jin grabs his jaw to shut him up.

"Shut up, both of you shut up, Taehyung get your bunny together and the two of you are going to come with me." Jin demands before walking off.

"Now Jimin!" He says without even looking over his shoulder, Jin is't stupid. Jimin growls at Taehyung before quickly following his master.

Taehyung sighs and crouches down next to the bunny.

"What made you cry bunny?" He asks but the bunny just cries louder.

"Bunny." Taehyung asks, already getting annoyed. "Bunny." He repeats when the bunny keeps sobbing.

And then he has enough, he roughly grabs the bunny's chin.

"Listen to me." He growls and the bunny abruptly stops crying.

"What happened." Taehyung asks with a stern look on his face. "Koo-Kookie w-was s-scared." Jungkook stutters and Taehyung frowns.

"Of Namjoon?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "B-bunny was a-alone."

Taehyung sighs. "You're not alone, we were just in another room okay. Next time look for us first okay? Instead of creating a scene." Taehyung says with annoyance filling his voice.

"Go shower." He then demands getting back up again. Of course he's kind enough to offer the bunny a hand. Which the bunny gladly takes.

Jungkook smiles while touching Taehyung's hand. He's never held anyone's hand but Jimin's, and Namjoon's yesterday, but never a master's hand. Jimin has small hands, Taehyung's hands are way bigger.

"Shower's in there." Taehyung mutters before releasing the bunny's hand but Jungkook isn't planning on letting the hand go. It's a nice hand, he likes nice things.

"Bunny." Taehyung warns but Jungkook doesn't listen. Instead he drags Taehyung along to the bathroom much to the dominant's surprise.

Taehyung is annoyed, this bunny is acting like he owns the place but at the same time. He likes it. He likes that the bunny doesn't automatically falls on his knees for him

The bunny seems to be afraid of nearly everything but Taehyung.

It's fascinating to see how the bunny reacts to such a feared man like Taehyung himself, the toughest men would be scared shitless when across Kim Taehyung, but not bunny, bunny just likes his hand a lot.

"I can't be in here when you shower." Taehyung casually announces.

There's a thing you should know about the Kim brothers. Their mother was a lovely and powerful woman, while their father, their father was a very powerful Rank A, Alpha Male Wolf Hybrid.

He himself is a Rank D, Alpha Male Wolf Hybrid, so is his brother. Those easily pass as humans and without knowing you'd be unable to tell the difference.

"But Kookie will get scared." The bunny pouts and as much as Taehyung would like to give in to the younger he knows he can't. Seeing the bunny naked will set something off and it won't end pretty.

"We'll wait for Jimin then." Taehyung says while the bunny still holds on to his hand tightly.

"But want ma-"

Taehyung has had enough. "I know you're untrained but one thing should be very clear, what I say goes. You don't get to talk back to me because next time you do I'll make sure you'll regret it, okay bunny?"

Kookie just pouts. "But Kookie wants master."

Taehyung groans. "Jungkook what do you not understand about 'what I say goes?'"

Jungkook's bunny ears sadly droop over his face while he pouts. Reaching up to push the fluffy things aside he looks at Taehyung.

Releasing the elder's hand Jungkook quickly runs off to go and hide somewhere. Somewhere he doesn't have to look at his meanie master.

Taehyung is left behind completely surprised that the bunny just ran off.

He goes to run after him only to find the hallway empty, the bunny no where in sight.

He sighs. Before sniffing the air.

That bunny is going to get it.

»»»