F O U R T E E N

»»»

"What do you mean you can't write?" Taehyung asks looking down at the hybrid wondering why the kid wasn't taught such a basic thing.

"Bunny can't read." He then says and SeokJin groans.

"So you're dumb?" The elder wolf asks ready to kill the bunny. The thing is useless, not ready for anything sexual but besides that it can't do anything useful either.

"KooKoo isn't dumb." Jungkook pouts with a frown on his face. He isn't dumb, Jiminie always says he was special.

"I say we put him down, I'll buy you a new one, one with brains." SeokJin says already reaching for his gun but Taehyung is quick to stop him.

"Don't say stupid things." He growls glaring at his brother.

Jungkook on the other hand is not familiar with the term 'putting him down'. "Kookie can go sleep?" He asks innocently and Taehyung grins before giving his brother a teasing push.

"You can lie down with me." He mumbles extending his hand to the bunny.

"He still need to-"

"Shut up Jin, I'll punish him." Taehyung's grin wide while his thoughts go crazy.

"Make sure Chaelin settles down in the bedroom, she can't leave the room without our permission." The younnger wolf says before literally dragging the bunny out of the room.

Jin is left alone and filled with rage.

Jungkook let's himself be dragged along his ears perked in curiosity.

Upstairs they run into Jimin and immediately his ears go flat against his head while moving behind Taehyung.

"Can I talk to Jungkook?" He asks but Taehyung shakes his head. "No, go do something useful."

"But I really need to apo-"

"I didn't ask." Taehyung says already pulling his hybrid away. Jimin looks at the bunny. "Jungk-"

"Bunny doesn't wanna talk." Jungkook says trying his bet to glare at the panda which only ends up in him pouting adorably.

"Now fuck off." The wolf growls.

Pushing him inside Taehyung slams the door and points to his bed but the bunny is way too busy looking around. He hasn't been in this room before and he kinda likes it.

He walks over to the bed softly sniffing the pillows and he immediately recognises the scent of his master. Now he knows which room is his master's meaning that he can come ask for cuddles whenever he wants!

He's sure master TaeTae doesn't mind. Why would he?

He excitedly skips over to the closet and opens it without asking. The wolf just silently observes the little bunny.

Jungkook grabs a bright blue and expensive shirt. "Kookie likes." He says softly rubbing his cheeks against the fabric, a soft purr escaping him.

Taehyung chuckles and softly walks over to the bunny.

"Wear it." The wolf demands already fantasising about the way the bunny will look in his clothes.

Bunny excitedly cooperates and is about to pull the shirt over his head only to be stopped by his master.

"Take your own shirt of first."

Jungkook blushes a little before shrugging. "Only if master turns around." He says shyly and to his surprise his master obliges with a grin on his face.

Happy with the result the younger tears of his shirt, unaware of the large mirror that Taehyung is looking in. Observing the younger's every move while admiring every millimetre of his body.

Bunny likes the shirt, he likes the way it feels against his skin and the way its bigger than his own. He runs his fingers against the fabric before excitedly squealing when finally seeing himself in the mirror.

Still too blind to see his master looking straight at him.

The latter turns around and smirks while looking at him.

"It's so nice master!" He excitedly yells and Taehyung chuckles. "It'll look even nicer when you take of your pants."

The shirt reaches down to Jungkook's thighs and instead of getting shy his eyes light up like stars while hastily taking of his pants.

Kicking them off he looks at himself with a bright smile.

"It's like a dress!"

Looking at his master he twirls around and giggles. "Thank you master!" He politely says barely believing that his master would help him look this beautiful.

"No problem bun but don't you think master deserves a reward now?"

Jungkook tilts his head a little only one ear raised as he slowly nods his head. "Does master want candy?"

"No baby but master does know a little activity we can do that will make him feel really good." The wolf says approaching him while giving him a lustful look. But Jungkook is Jungkook and doesn't recognise a lustful look.

"What does master mean?" He asks his ears now both erect.

"Master is tired of humping his mattress baby. He wants to hump you."

Immediately bunny turns bright red and his gaze turns to the floor, unsure of what to say or do. He does want to help master and he liked what they did on the couch.

"O-okay." He whispers. Allowing his master to take his hand pull him closer.

"Thank you bunny, master will keep you safe." The wolf whispers knowing the words will reassure the bunny.

And yes, Jungkook is indeed reassured, he allows his master to pull him closer and press his hips against his own.

He feels the wolf and his cheeks turn even more red. This is very naughty behaviour but he can't say he doesn't like it.

A shiver runs through his entire body when his master softly runs his fingers over his ear. They're barely touching the fur but yet he finds himself being filled with that special kind of excitement.

He stares up at his master who softly pushes him down on the bad.

"N-nothing else right?" He asks just to be sure that he won't be in any danger.

Taehyung nods and is true to his words. He doesn't intend to take things further but he is planning on teasing the bunny just a little.

Or a lot.

»»»