T W E N T Y S E V E N

I can't sleep so here's another update, enjoy you pervs

»»»

"TaeTae?" Bunny asks when Taehyung lies him down on the bed. "Mh?" Taehyung hums slowly lifting the younger's shirt.

"What's fuck?"

The wolf chuckles at the younger's innocence before softly stroking his hair. "It's supposed to make you feel really, really good. You want to feel good right?" He leans down softly pressing his lips against the bunny's nose.

He giggles adorably before nodding his head eagerly. "Bunny doesn't like feeling sad, bunny likes feeling good."

Taehyung doesn't pay too much attention to his words and just focusing on undressing the bunny as fast as he could.

"Does it feel better than the other things? The blowjobs?" Jungkook asks looking up with big innocent eyes. "Yes bun, now shut up and kiss me."

Attaching his lips to the bunny's, he can feel his wolfish ways take over while forcing the bunny's legs apart. Rolling his hips against the younger he finds his lips trailing down the bunny's body. His hands touching every inch.

Jungkook just giggles and squirms, the kisses tickling.

Taehyung growls when he realises the bunny isn't hard at all. Probably not aroused by any of his actions. He leans over the bunny a little more, softly blowing on his sensitive bunny ears and before he knows it the younger is whining and pouting.

He chuckles and grabs his lube.

"Do you trust TaeTae?" He asks, the nickname still feels foreign on his tongue but he'd rather call himself that then let himself be associated with Jin.

Jungkook nods looking at the bottle with curious eyes. "It's going to feel weird but trust me okay?"

Bunny nods and the wolf grins before lubing up his fingers and getting to work. The first finger isn't a problem at all, besides and uncomfortable shake of the rank a's waist there isn't much response.

But all hell breaks loose when he tries to add a second finger, he had kind of expected it and just abruptly added the second making the bunny cry out.

"TaeTae feels weird! Feels stupid! Bunny doesn't like." The bunny cries trashing around. Taehyung growls and holds him down firmly with one hand.

"Sush, sush, I told you to trust me." He says really not feeling like stopping now. He's so close to getting what he wants.

Jungkook sniffles. "Don't like." He mumbles but Taehyung just keeps going until eventually a surprised sound rolls past the younger's lip.

The wolf grins, hitting the same spot he receives the same reaction and the bunny's eyes go hooded with pleasure.

"See I told you to trust me." He says but the bunny just nods while pushing his hips down eagerly. "Does bunny like it now?"

Again eager nods answer his question and without warning he adds a third finger starting the circus all over again.

When finally Jungkook adjusted Taehyung is running out of patience. He quickly gets undressed before wrapping a condom around himself and lubes up.

Pushing up the bunny's leg's he leans down. "Trust me." And with that he slams himself insane making the bunny gasp in surprise.

Tears start streaming down his face already but the elder doesn't give him too much time to think about it while he starts kissing the bunny roughly, hitting that good spot over and over again.

The bunny suddenly grabs his shoulders and digs his nails in it. Taehyung groans but doesn't stop and then finally the bunny starts softly emitting pleasured noises.

Taehyung smirks.

Finally the bunny is fulfilling his purpose.

"That's odd." Taehyung mumbles mainly to himself while scrolling through his emails.

Bunny perks up and turks to his laptop on his lap his eyes widening at the screen when he sees a picture of Namjoon and Jin on the screen.

"Meanies." He mumbles catching Taehyung's attention.

"Meanies? As in plural?" He asks but Jungkook turns around mumbling about wanting to get fucked again and Taehyung having denied him it since they've had three rounds already.

Horny bunnies.

He turns back to his computer wondering what the fuck his brother is up to marrying Namjoon? And what he has on the koala that he would willingly do it.

Something is going on.

And for the first time in the past years Taehyung doesn't know what.

»»»