T H I R T Y S E V E N

»»»

You'd almost call it love, the way Jungkook comes to live the second Taehyung enters the room. Jumping up to literally fling himself into the wolf's arms. Not caring whether the elder will catch him or not, the need to be with him too big to care. You'd really want to call it love when you see the way bunny cries tears of joy and the way Taehyung's shoulders relax as a relieved sigh leaves his lips when his arms wrap around the hybrid.

"TaeTae." He cries, inhaling the wolf's scent. Hands grasping the man's jacket for dear life. Terrified to be ever separated again.

"Jungkook." Taehyung says breathlessly, eyes closed as he presses the bunny close enough for both of them to struggle breathing. "Jungkook." The elder repeats as if he can't believe he's holding the hybrid again.

Jungkook smiles before softly collapsing against Taehyung's chest. Softly breathing as he's trying to fall asleep in the arms he's missed.

But the rather lovely sigh is soon interrupted when Kim SeokJin steps through the door. Stone cold eyes landing on the koala.

"Namjoon." He says through gritted teeth, balling his fists as he walks closer. Namjoon crawls back but soon his back meets the wall.

"Jin please, Jin." Namjoon pleads, fear evident in his eyes. He was so close, so close to getting away. But even if he had gotten away, Jin would've never given up his search for him.

Jin grabs the younger's shirt, lashing out with his fist, punching the koala harsh enough for the hybrid to get knocked out instantly.

Dropping to his knees he cradles the hybrid against his chest, eyes no longer cold but raging with emotion as tears brim his eyes.

"Oh Joonie." He whispers softly pressing the hybrid even closer.

"Now I'll have to kill you."

"With the sleeping bunny in his arms Taehyung slowly takes the steps up to his house. Softly rubbing his cheek against the soft bunny ear.

He isn't confused, no matter how in denial he's been in before. There's something for the bunny, something real, something warm.

Because today when he saw the hybrid again, a weight fell of his shoulders. And when his arms wrapped around the hybrids waist he felt at home.

And it terrified him. He didn't love the bunny, but he cared. He cared a little too much for the hybrid to just be property, no he cared about the hybrid as a person.

"We're home baby." He whispers, clumsy unlocking the door and stepping inside. Smiling fondly at the rabbit as he nuzzles closer. "Home." The bunny whispers.

It was odd, it was odd to realise how much he like the bunny. How relaxed he felt watching the little thing sleep.

He felt stupid for taking so long, that it took the bunny having to be kidnapped for him to realise how bad he cared for the innocent boy in his hands.

"TaeTae never leave bunny again?" Jungkook asks, his eyes fluttering open to look up at the wolfish man above him.

Taehyung leans down pecking the bunnies nose. Ignoring the question asked, he can't make a promise he won't be able to keep. He doesn't know what will happen, what if he turns out like Jin? Scaring the bunny away.

"Bunny?" He says, trying to turn it away from feelings, because he's starting to feel scared. Scared of who he is, and who the bunny is.

Because someone as pure as Jungkook doesn't belong with someone as horrible as him.

So instead of confessing his feelings he shuts them out, and once again the bunny turns into a toy for him to fuck.

"Let me fuck you."

»»»