T H I R T Y T W O

An actual update.

»»»

"Fucking drive!" Taehyung snaps at his brother only making the elder more stressed.

"Yes Taehyung! Let me drive through the truck!" He snaps back while grabbing the stirring wheel tighter.

"My bunny is in danger! That truck can go to hell!"

"Tell that to you broken neck when you're paralysed!"

Needless to say, the boys are stressed. Who wouldn't be? Too busy with their ego's and dumb hate for each other to see what's been right in front of them.

Though, neither really understands why Namjoon did it, what made him do such a thing. To go ahead and marry Jin after is an even weirder step.

"Fuck!" Jin yells swerving around someone who was calmly crossing the road.

The ride takes too long for either men's pleasure but neither can help it. So when finally Jin hits the breaks in front of his home he sees the front door wide open.

Taehyung feels a shiver go down his spine as he can smell the scent of blood.

And his biggest fear is that inside his bunny is bleeding out.

"Namjoon wouldn't..." Jin says sounding heartbroken. The man he chose to love after being so cold hearted for years, just turned out to be someone else.

But Taehyung doesn't have time for his brother's broken heart. Instead he races inside almost slipping in the pool of blood.

"Who's blood is this?" He asks and his question is answered as his eyes land one of Jin's dead men.

"Guys!" HyeYeong's voice comes from the living room and both men rush in to see her pressing her hands against a deep wound created by teeth.

"Who did this?!" The younger asks as Jin goes to arrange a medic. "Some hybrids, they came to pick up both Namjoon and Jungkook."

"Jungkook went willingly?" Taehyung asks and HyeYeong nods.

"What's going on? Where are they going?" She asks, just as confused as the two elder.

"Fuck!" Jin yells. "Namjoon has filed a divorce, this morning he asked me to sign something to pay for the wedding. I trusted him and signed without looking but now I agreed to a divorce." Jin says while staring at his phone, reading a text from what Taehyung assumes is his lawyer.

"How?! Those steps take way longer, the only way to do such a thing is to pay a lot of people, a lot of—"

Jin curses before throwing his phone across the room in frustration.

"Idiot!" He yells. "I loved that man! I didn't think I had to— FUCK!"

"He's getting half of all you own." HyeYeong says with wide eyes.

"FUCK!"

Taehyung's eyes widen. "That means, Namjoon's empire on the legal side of things, is bigger than ours. During our fight you've got nearly all our business and real estate..."

"But why?" HyeYeong asks. "Why do this now, and why involve Jungkook."

Both men shake their heads.

Taehyung speaks up in utter defeat.

"I don't know but I don't think we're ever going to find either Namjoon or Jungkook, ever again..."

»»»

So... I'm changing the plot since I wasn't satisfied with the ending at all, meaning...

MORE CHAPTERS.