T H I R T Y T H R E E

»»»

"Bun— I will be good. I will be good promise, please don't hurt I." Bunny cries cowering behind the couch in the small room as Namjoon sighs.

"I'm not going to hurt you." The Koala says, voice soft and gentle.

"Want TaeTae, TaeTae promise that he never let Bun— I— get hurt again." He says and Namjoon softly shakes his head.

"He's the one hurting you." The elder says taking a step closer but taking two steps back as the bunny starts screaming bloody murder.

"Okay! Okay I'm sorry!" Namjoon yells raising his hands in defence to show he's not doing anything.

"Want TaeTae!" He cries as he hides further behind the couch.

Namjoon groans in frustration as he sits down leaning against the wall. "I'm sorry I hurt you bunny. I'm sorry but I had to get us out of there some way."

Slowly the bunny peeks up from behind the couch. "But why hurt bunny. Joonie was Bunny's friends. Bunny trusted Joonie." Jungkook cries as he forgets to use the word I all together. His emotions running wild as he tries to understand what's happening.

"And I'm sorry." Namjoon says feeling tears brim in his own eyes. Emotions finally catching up to him. "But you have to trust me, I did this for us."

"WANT TAETAE WANT MINNIE!" Bunny cries as he curls into a ball and sobs into his knees.

"Bunny, let me show you I trust you." Namjoon says slowly rising to his feet and taking off his shirt. "I know I hurt you and I'm sorry but let me show you that I trust you."

Bunny peeks up again, with a runny nose and puffy eyes as he watches as the tall man becomes a the grey fluffy creature Jungkook adores.

With wide eyes he peeks at Namjoon who's sitting on the floor, waiting for the bunny to approach him.

One minute, two minutes, five minutes, ten minutes, twenty minutes later Jungkook finally crawls over the back of the couch to approach the koala. He's cautious, hesitant, but slowly his finger's stretch out to touch the animal's fur.

He sniffles the air and smiles sadly. "Smells good." He mumbles as he softly goes to pick the animal up and hold it against his chest.

"Joonie will never hurt Kookie again?"

Namjoon slowly turns back, straddling Jungkook in all his naked glory but Jungkook doesn't mind.

"Never Kookie, I promise." He says and Jungkook smiles sadly. "Still want TaeTae." He mumbles as he slowly allows his ears and tail to show.

Namjoon sighs softly running his hands through the bunny's hair. "We'll have to talk Bunny, a long and serious talk to why I had to get us out of there."

"But when Bunny ask TaeTae if TaeTae wanted to marry I someday, like Joonie married his master—"

Namjoon sighs. "He's not going to marry you Kookie. He's doesn't care about you. He only wants sex." He says shaking his head a little getting off the bunny to get dressed again.

"I'll make us drinks and try to explain everything okay?" Joonie says as the Bunny sulks on the floor. Flinching when Namjoon reaches for him.

Namjoon smiles sadly. He was foolish to think the Bunny wouldn't be scared of him. But he's working on it.

"Stay here bun."

Jungkook nods. "I'm sorry about TaeTae and the marrying stuff." Namjoon then adds before taking off into the small kitchen.

Jungkook looks at his hands sadly.

"But TaeTae said yes."

»»»