E I G H T E E N

»»»

Jungkook felt kinda lonely, Joonie, Moonie and even meanie Jimin all went away to Joonie's master's house and he was left here with TaeTae.

But master has been spending time in that stupid office room he usually locks a lot and it bother's bunny. He went from having plenty of friends to play with to none.

Master sometimes comes out to steal a kiss but besides that it has been lonely.

So whenever his master spends time with him he usually gets very clingy and it's gotten him in trouble quite a few times. Up to the point where he's seen the corner of his master's room more often than not.

So when one day bunny is rudely awakened by none other than his master's brother he's quite surprised to say the least.

"Come with me." The man demands but this man isn't master, this man is a meanie and always very rude. So bunny sits frozen.

"Listen here bunny, you either get up or stay with your beloved master while he's in rut and then he'll rape you. Do you want to get raped?" Jin asks harshly, already annoyed by the bunny's disobedience.

"R-rape?" Kookie asks and Jin groans. "You're dumb, now let's go."

With lots of protest and eventually Jin having to throw the bunny over his shoulder and force him into the car they're finally gone.

Bunny softly sniffling in the backseat, scared and confused to what's happening.

Jin only grows more annoyed with the second. His hands gripping the stirring wheel, considering to just throw the bunny out.

But his brother would never forgive him.

Unfortunately bunny can't help being scared. Nobody really explained to him what happened.

"W-want master." He stutters softly and Jin scoffs. "You really don't want your master right now, he'll break a tiny thing like you in half."

"Bunny's not tiny." The bunny mutters mainly to himself while looking at the outside world. There's plenty of people walking down the road, hybrids and humans.

"Can bunny go out sometime?" He asks looking at the outside world with wide eyes.

"No."

"But bu—"

"No."

"Bun—"

"What's not clear about no?!"

The bunny sits and pouts. Jin slowly stops before a traffic light and to his surprise the bunny unbuckles his belt.

Realisation hits him one second too late when the bunny jumps out of the car and is standing outside. Overwhelmed by the things around. Jin reaches over and with his wolfish strength pulls the bunny back by his shirt.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing." He growls before literally throwing the bunny in the back of the car like he's nothing. The bunny landing upside down with a loud squeal.

Shutting the door he locks all the doors with just one push of a button before driving off.

Jungkook slowly goes to sit upside down, trembling slightly while rubbing his now painful tail. A pout on his lips as his ears droop sadly.

If only he was strong and brave like Jimin. He would've been strong and fought, he o the other hand is just quietly shaking in fear.

The ride is silent but the bunny can sense the older's anger. So he just tries to make as little noise as possible until they arrive at what must where he lives.

Curiously he perks up, ears set up straight to attention and brushing against the roof of the car.

Jin takes a deep breath. Anger still raging through his veins.

"You're getting punished." He says seriously. Not caring about what his brother will think. This bunny is out of line and the soft way they've been approaching it clearly isn't working.

Jungkook's ears immediately go flat again as he thinks back to when his own master hit him when he was bad.

"No." He says crossing his arms and Jin perks up an eyebrow while he looks at the bunny through the rear view mirror.

"No?" He asks while taking the key out and going to open the door. "You can't say no to me. Nobody says no to me." He growls before getting out and slamming the door.

He opens up the back door where Jungkook suddenly gets very nervous. He tries to get away but Jin already has his leg and pulls him closer.

"You're getting worse now." He says before pulling the bunny out and throwing him over his shoulder like he's some sort of rag doll.

"No!" Bunny yells struggling against te wolf's hold. "Don't wanna! Don't wanna get hit!"

Jin doesn't care and just carries the bunny to the front door like he weighs nothing. Once inside he takes him to the living room where both Jimin and Namjoon are seated with wide eyes.

"What's going on sir?" Jimin asks but his claws are already out.

"Where's Chaelin?" Jin asks completely ignoring the question.

"In her room, what's going on, sir?" Namjoon asks and the wolfish man sighs before putting the already sobbing bunny down.

"He doesn't want to get punished." He calmly states.

"Why would he need to get punished?" Jimin asks with narrowed eyes. Going against Jin would be a death wish but it would be his last wish if it meant Jungkook would be safe.

The bunny crawls over to Namjoon who takes the poor kid in his arms.

"He jumped out of my car and was planning on taking off." Jin says walking over to where Namjoon is sitting with the bunny in his arms.

And to everyone's surprise Jimin retracts his claws and fangs before leaning back.

"Go ahead." He mumbles.

"Jimin!" Namjoon says and the panda shrugs. "Do you know how bad it could've ended if he took off? He needs to learn not to do that ever again."

"But Jim—"

"Shut up!" Jin roars. "I didn't ask for your fucking input or opinion!"

Both hybrids shut up immediately while Jungkook quietly cries.

Jin grabs the bunny who struggles against the man's hold.

"No! Bunny doesn't want to! No! No!" He yells and Jin is this close to grabbing his gun and just ending this fight.

But Taehyung would have his head.

"Bunny." He booms and immediately the crying bunny stills in fear.

"Stop these childish antics and come with me." He growls but the bunny just kicks him and takes off.

Jin's eyes nearly spit fire and Namjoon and Jimin's eyes widen as the wolf start to take off his belt.

Jungkook has really done it now.

»»»