T W E N T Y T H R E E

»»»

I stand behind HyeYeong while she opens up the door to none other than Kim SeokJin's home. Jin is seated in his living room, his cold eyes sliding to the two entering his home.

The air is tense and the second the two brother's lock eyes it becomes dangerous.

Rising to his feet Jin softly squares his shoulders allowing Taehyung to once again realise that fighting the elder is useless, he can't win from his brother.

But that doesn't mean he isn't going to try.

Standing across from each other, both wolfs trying to stare down the other, momentarily forgetting that they're family instead of rivals.

But is the title family enough? Is the fact that they share blood enough to stop this fight from happening?

HyeYeong watches the wolf's closely while taking her distance. Though she's there to protect them, she knows her boundaries. This isn't her fight.

And boy does Taehyung want to fight, his mind spinning with images of the mark's left on the poor bunny's body.

And with those thoughts he fills with rage.

He lashes out punching his brother in the face with incredible force making the elder stumble back in surprise. Surprised that his little brother would dare and fight him.

Straightening his back he rolls his neck in anger before going to punch his brother back, Taehyung kick to duck the punch but not quick enough to dodge a kick.

A harsh kick to the ribs knocks the air out of him and before he knows it he's punched in the face and knocked down to the floor.

"Who the fuck do you think you are." He growls. "You're nobody without me. I'm the whole reason we're this big, nobody is afraid of you because you're thinking with your heart, look how disgustingly soft you got after just a second with that good for nothing bunny of yours."

Taehyung glares up at his brother, wondering how he ever looked up at him, how he ever wanted to be like him, yet he finds himself unable to fight him. His body paralysed while looking at the older.

"You're not heartless." Taehyung says hopefully, part of him wishing that Jin would put down his pride and apologise but this is Kim SeokJin.

The strongest of them all, they might be known as the Kim brother's but if forced the choose no one would pick Taehyung's side, the fear of the heartless man too big to ever leave his side.

Rising from the floor he stares at his brother. "I've know you your entire life, you're not heartless." Taehyung says hating the fact that tears are welling in his eyes. Trying to fight his emotions but not strong enough to win.

"Me? A heart?" A cruel laugh leaves the man's lips before raising his head.

"Jimin!" He calls out an evil grin on his lips. Two pairs of footsteps are heard and slowly Namjoon and Jimin appear, both looking beat up and exhausted.

Taehyung's eyes widen as his brother grabs a gun but not to aim it at him but at the panda standing in the room with wide eyes.

"My heart belongs to nobody." He whispers.

The sound is deafening but only for mere seconds, the ringing of their ears barely noticed as everyone's eyes are fixated on the panda as his dead weight hits the floor with a loud thud.

But this is the mafia, they see dead bodies everyday, only a glimmer of sadness reflects in Namjoon's eyes as he watches the panda's lifeless body bleed out.

Taehyung turns back to his brother. "The panda? He's easy to kill, but what if it was your little koala." He spits aiming his own gun, which he swiftly grabbed from his belt to be raised at Namjoon.

In a barely a second Jin has his gun raised at him ready to shoot.

Taehyung laughs.

"Shooting your brother? I don't know if you're heartless or just madly in love?"

»»»