T W E N T Y

»»»

Rolling his neck Taehyung finds himself eager see his bunny again.

His rut has lasted long and has been as annoying as ever, especially when he couldn't think of anything else but his bunny hybrid.

Luckily for him he's filthy rich. He had send his men out to find any bunny hybrid that remotely resembled his bunny and bring them in for him to fuck.

He can't until he can finally use the pretty bunny to whatever extent he wishes to.

Rolling his shoulders he groans a little. Maybe he should force the bunny to massage him, his muscles hurt.

Arriving at Jin's place he immediately senses something is wrong. When entering the house with his key he can feel something is very off and his guts tell him it has to do with his hybrid.

"Taehyung." His brother greets him coming from the living room.

Taehyung studies his brother's cold and emotionless face.

"Jin." The younger says, face equally as emotionless. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Upstairs, his room is next to Joon's." His brother says and Taehyung nods before slowly turning away and walking upstairs.

Upstairs is dead silent, not a single noise is coming from any of the four hybrids currently in the house. Which is odd to him.

When they were all living with him there would always be some sort of noise, some sort of sign of life but all of them are dead silent right now.

He has a feeling Jin did something to scare them shitless. The man is called cruel for a reason.

But then again, even Namjoon is dead silent and Namjoon has gotten used to his master's wolfish ways a long time ago.

Knocking on the bedroom door he expects at least some sort of reaction, at least a sign of life. But silence remains.

"Jungkook?" He asks before opening the door.

The smell is the first thing that hits him, it smells like someone who hasn't showered in a week has been holed up here.

The second thing he notices is the fear— thanks to him being a rank D— he can sense the fear in the room. The bunny isn't just scared, he's terrified.

When he turns on the lights his eyes widen when he finds the bunny staring at him with wide eyes and trembling in fear.

"Jungkook?" He asks softly approaching the bunny who just sits frozen and wide eyed.

"It's me—" Taehyung cuts himself off wondering if he should refer to himself as master. Something tells him it'll not calm the bunny down.

"TaeTae." He forces the words past his lips. "Remember me, I protect you."

He slowly approaches the bunny. Careful not to move too fast or too sudden.

"Come to Taehyungie." The wolf opens his arms wide and for a second the bunny sits frozen but then flies into his master's arm. Sobbing like crazy while wincing when his master hugs back.

Taehyung is livid. Whatever his brother did the past week has absolutely terrified the younger.

But right now he can't show his anger. His bunny needs him.

"I'm here." He mumbles wondering what Jin has done, how Namjoon, Chaelin and Jimin could let it happen and how he'll kill his brother.

"You're safe, I won't hurt you." He whispers holding the bunny even closer while softly rubbing is back.

How dare his brother touch something that is his, how dare his brother put so much fear in someone that is this innocent and clueless.

"It's okay Kookie, come with me. I'm taking you home." The older mumbles before softly pulling the bunny into his arms to carry him bridal style.

Not missing the way the bunny winces when he touches him.

Gritting his teeth he starts walking out of the room and down the stairs wondering where everyone is.

When they reach the bottom of the stairs Jin is calmly leaning against the wall. No guilt in his eyes. Only the cold harsh poker face he always seems to wear.

Taehyung only glares, his attention right now focused on his bunny.

He clumsily opens the door before walking to his car where he puts the sniffling bunny in the passenger seat and softly runs his fingers through his hair. Only now noticing that the beautiful black ears and tail are not there.

"Show me your ears baby." He whispers softly stroking the bunny's hand.

Jungkook shakes his head.

The wolf nods and softly shuts the door and walking around the car.

He gets in and grips the stirring wheel tightly before starting the car.

"Don't worry Kookie, I'll make them pay, I'll make all of them pay."

»»»