N I N E T E E N

»»»

"Get down from there." Jin growls looking up at the tree in which Jungkook is now sitting.

"Covering your face with your ears doesn't make you invisible." Jimin sighs only making Jungkook cry louder.

"Come down or I'm letting them cut the tree down with you in it." Jin threatens but Jungkook just cries, scared and overwhelmed by everything that's happening. He doesn't want to be hit, he wants to be cuddled.

"Let me punish him."

Both Jimin and Jin turn to Namjoon with surprised looks looks on their faces.

"What?" Jin asks.

"He obviously doesn't like Jimin anymore and he's terrified of you master. I'll ease him out of the tree and punish him, not too harshly but hard enough to leave an impression." Namjoon says shrugging his shoulder's acting like he doesn't care but secretly he hopes that they'll agree.

It's the safest way for the bunny to get out of this.

Jin will absolutely destroy him but the annoyance of getting to the bunny to him first is only growing. He won't let the bunny go unpunished, that's for sure.

Jin tsk's. "Then how will my anger be relived?"

"Take it out on me." Jimin says fear evident in his eyes but anyone could tell how determined he is to have the bunny get the easiest punishment.

Yes he believes Jungkook deserves a lesson but the second Jin took off his belt he knew his master wouldn't have mercy for the naive and oblivious bunny.

"You would?" Jin asks, a smirk gracing his face.

"I would." Jimin says looking up at the bunny who's softly peeking from underneath his ears. A pout on his lips as he understand's the panda's words. Though he has been mean to Jimin, Jimin still cares for him.

Maybe he'll start liking the panda again.

"Should I force him to watch? Show him what his antics caused?" Jin asks himself before looking up at the bunny. It would be the perfect punishment for the bunny.

A grin spreads on his face as he reaches up in the tree grabbing a thin branch before tearing it off.

Jimin's eyes widen. "D-don't make him watch master, please."

"Why are you talking?" Jin simply asks before swinging the branch in the air a few times, testing to see if it'll break.

Jimin seals his lips.

And then suddenly Jungkook is climbing down. Though the panda hurt him and he's definitely still mad, he won't allow his ex- friend to be hurt like that because of him.

"N-no." He bravely stutters. Landing steadily on the ground, his tear stained face is determined and for the first time it looks like Jungkook will actually take responsibility for his consequences.

"No?" Jin asks with a wolfish smirk playing on his lips.

He grabs the bunny by his ear making Jungkook wince and grab at Jin's wrist. The elder just chuckles while starting to pull the bunny along.

Dragging him away from the tree and into the house.

Thought the bunny hybrid isn't his, he can't wait to play with the little thing.

"Please release Kookie's ear."

"Shut up bunny bitch, you're mine to play with now."

»»»

What would all of you like to see next chapter?