T H I R T Y

»»»

Bunny's face is tear stained and his lips are parted as sinful noises fill the bedroom and boy does Taehyung love the way the bunny responds to his touch.

How with every thrust of his hips the bunny looks closer to euphoria than the one before.

It's a sinful but beautiful sight.

And Taehyung is enjoying every second of it until suddenly the bunny starts trashing and pushes him off.

Taehyung, who hadn't expected such a response stumbles off and groans.

"What the fuck!" He growls glaring at the bunny with anger and sexual frustration.

"Bunny doesn't want to anymore." He sniffles making Taehyung frown. "What?! Why?! You looked pretty satisfied only seconds ago." He snaps.

"Bunny isn't only here to f-fuck." He says crossing his arms angrily and Taehyung's eyes twitch in annoyance.

"It is, that's why I bought you for." The wolf growls but the bunny isn't giving up any time soon.

"Bunny is here for cuddles and giggles and—"

"No, jesus, shut up." Taehyung snaps before softly pushing his fingers in the bunny's hair. Scratching him behind his ears as he leans down a little.

"You're getting punished."

"Cuddles?" The bunny asks only making the elder groan.

"Just let me finish punishing you and then we'll cuddle. Deal?" The wolf offers making the bunny's eyes widen before they narrow. "Will it hurt Kookie?"

"Yes, but cuddles!" Taehying says with fake excitement, seeing the bunny's doubts he goes to softly blow on the younger's bunny ear.

Immediately bunny's eyes get filled with excitement and he nods his head. "Want cuddles." He then mumbles making Taehyung smirk.

"Of course."

He for a fact knows the bunny will fall asleep the second he's done with him. So no cuddles necessary.

Just loads of teasing.

Taehyung is focusing on his laptop when suddenly his bunny slams open the door.

"Bunny wants to be not stupid." He says making Taehyung chuckle at how stupid that single sentence sounded.

"Don't ask for the impossible kid." He mumbles turning back to his laptop only for the bunny to pull on his sleeve much to his annoyance.

"Mean."

Taehyung growls and pushes the bunny against his desk, forcing him to bend over.

"For starters, it's not 'Kookie, KooKoo or bunny' when talking about yourself. It's I, when talking about you and me, or you and other people, it's we, am I clear?" Taehyung asks softly running his hands over the bunnies behind.

Softly blowing on the tail making the bunny shiver a little as he softly wiggles.

"Y-yes." The bunny whispers.

"So how about you practice? Say you want to buy cookies because you're hungry and you like cookies." The wolf mumbles enjoying his view.

"I-I want to buy cookies because I is hungry and Kookie likes coo—"

A loud smack echoes through the room and the bunny cries out as he jerks forward. "Hurts!" He cries grabbing his poor with his hands.

"Try again." Taehyung demands. The bunny nods, determined to get it right. "I want to buy cookies because I is hungry and I like cookies."

"Good boy." Taehyung whisper's softly palming the aroused bunny through his pants. "Now say it for us together."

The bunny nods. "I and TaeT—" another spank is delivered to his poor behind and Taehyung sighs. "Oh bunny, didn't I just explain that it was 'we'?"

The bunny nods. "W-we want to buy cookies because we is h-hungry a-and we like cookies." He says proudly.

Taehyung nods before grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. "Good, now—" he pauses half way realising the bunny can't read. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"It's not 'I is', it's I am. Yes? It's also not we is, it's we are. Yes am I clear?" The bunny nods. "Now tell me what you're doing."

"B-bun—" a harsh slap is delivered to his bum and Taehyung can't help but love this way of teaching the bunny things.

"I-I am learning." The bunny says proudly and Taehyung nods. "Now what are we doing?"

"We a-are learning."

Taehyung nods and then releases the bunny. "Now you're going to use what I just taught you, if you make a mistake you get a spank no matter when or where okay?"

The bunny nods before slowly getting up from the desk.

"Thank you TaeTae!" He excitedly says hugging the wolf close before skipping out.

The wolf smiles before turning back to his laptop.

Things are starting to slowly become the way he wants them to be with the bunny and now nothing is standing in the way of that lifestyle he's been aiming for.

Not even his brother...

»»»