S E V E N

»»»

"Taehyung you beter sing." Yoongi threatens while getting an entire banana cake for Jungkook. Instead of giving the bunny a frappe, he gets banana milk to match the cake.

He gets Jimin a cupcake and some green tea wondering what kind of animal the kid is. Taehyung just sits in the corner of the shop ignoring the energetic hybrids.

"So what's your favourite colour?"  Yoongi asks the bunny, expecting a colour like blue, pink maybe red but he's surprised by the bunny's reply.

"Black." The bunny says looking through the glass at all the cakes.

"Black?" Yoongi asks looking at the bunny, the bunny nods while turning to Taehyung and excitedly bouncing over to the dominant.

"Thank you master! Thank you!" The bunny happily cheers while wrapping his arms around Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes widen when is face squished against the bunny's chest.

He goes to push him away but he sees Jimin glare and decided to let the bunny do his thing, just for today. The bunny releases his master and skips back to Jimin where he goes to stare at the cakes again.

"Tell me bunno, what's your favourite animal?" Yoongi asks looking down at the cake. The bunny points at his friend leaving Yoongi a little puzzled.

"I'm a panda." Jimin says making the baker's eyes widen. "Wow you're a panda?" He asks and Jimin nods.

"It's a little rude to ask and you don't have to answer but how much did you cost?" Yoongi asks and Jimin chuckles before shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know."

"9.7 Million." Taehyung informs them. Jimin's head snaps up. "Really?! I should've sold myself." He mutters while softly pushing his hair out of the way.

"Namjoon cost 27 Million, don't feel special."

All our eyes widen at the Koala's price. "There's six Koala hybrids  in the entire world, six registered ones." Taehyung says while looking at the window.

"How much was the bunny?" Yoongi asks and now the bunny looks up. "Eight million, which is still a lot. A common cat or dog costs just 10k."

"Just 10k." Yoongi mocks with an eye roll. "Thank you for reminding me of how poor I am."

"I told you I have a job for you, you're a good fighter." Taehyung says looking at the tiger. Yoongi just scoffs and continues decorating the cake.

"Expensive bunny." Kookie mumbles while walking to his master. "Master, KooKoo wants cuddles." The bunny says and Taehyung scoffs before pointing to Jimin.

"There's your teddy bear." He mutters. Jungkook pouts while Jimin bites his lip in anger. He knows damn well that mouthing off to Taehyung will anger Jin.

"Come here buns." Yoongi says and immediately the pouts vanishes from his face and he races around the counter to stand next to the tiger.

His fear long gone. Yoongi is nice.

"Here grab this." Yoongi says handing him a little shape cutter. It's a heart shape. "Now press into the-"

Jungkook throws it at Taehyung. Leaving everyone speechless. "LOOK I THREW MY HEART AT MASTER!" Jungkook yells proudly while Taehyung abruptly gets up, his chair flying back and smashing against the wall.

Jimin gets ready to fight but Taehyung just barges outside and slams the door shut behind him. Leaving the three hybrids on their own.

"Jungkook!" Jimin snaps with wide eyes. "You can't do that!"

Yoongi just goes to get the heart while Jungkook pouts. "But I gave him my heart."

"First of all, it's Yoongi's, you can't throw other people's stuff and second, you can't throw anything at people, especially your master!" Jimin says in a stern voice.

Jungkook pouts again.

Meanwhile outside Taehyung is doing everything within his power to not go back in there and absolutely demolish the bunny.

How dare that brat throw something at him? Hasn't he listened to what he said at all?

He knows the bunny is untrained but this calls for a punishment. He can't always be sweet to him, the hybrid has tested his patience several times today and Taehyung is this close to completely snapping.

He shouldn't complain, in the end he was the one that chose an untrained hybrid, he should deal with the consequences of his decisions like an adult.

The shop door opens and out comes Yoongi with a grin on his face.

"You got yourself a real special one." The tiger says making Taehyung nods. "I did, it's like he's stupid." He mutters.

"Taehyung..." the younger sighs.

"Maybe I'll send him to Hoseok, he knows how to handle brats." He mutters bitterly.

"I think this bunny will do you good."

Taehyung quirks up an eyebrow. "Why the hell would you think that?" Yoongi turns to face the glass window and peeks inside.

"Look at him." The wolf peeks around and stares inside seeing the bunny happily sip on some banana milk while giggling at his panda friend.

"If someone's going to get through to that stone cold heart of yours, it's him." The tiger says but Taehyung just scoffs. "He's just a toy Yoongi, here for my pleasure."

"You're forgetting you're human Taehyung, somewhere deep inside you're lonely-"

Yoongi is smashed against the wall, the air momentarily leaving his lungs and he gasps loudly before coughing. His back already aching from the harsh impact.

Taehyung grabs his chin, forcing him to look at him.

"Don't forget where I found you little boy, you were nothing before I got to you." Taehyung spits, anger filling his eyes. "I could take all of this away if I wanted to."

And then he leans in, his lips attaching to the younger's.

"It's about time you start paying me back." He adds with a grins on his lips.

"W-we're outside." Yoongi stutters trying to push Taehyung away.

"Shame, tonight 12:40 AM sharp I'll be here, you're eighteen now."

The wolf laughs darkly before releasing the young boy.

"You're my bitch now Yoongi, you've pushed me too far."

Yoongi nods. He knew this day would come. He's dreaded it all along.

The older's phone rings and Taehyung looks at Hoseok's name flashing across the screen, a dark smirk crossing his face.

"I've got just the right job for you."

»»»