F I F T E E N

»»»

A loud cry is heard through the entire house catching everyone's attention.

Only seconds later the door is thrown open to Namjoon's room and a certain bunny comes storming in, diving into the bed with him.Tears are on the poor thing's face while he hides into Namjoon's pillow.

The koala is beyond confused, a bit worried and slightly uncomfortable with how little clothes the bunny is wearing.

"What happe-"

"What did you do you koala scum?!" Jimin asks storming in.

Namjoon groans. "Jesus christ Jimin, I didn't do shit. He came crying to me." The koala argues while Jungkook silently cries into the sheets ignoring his bickering friends.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jimin then asks trying to be nice but Jungkook is already very upset and looks up. "Leave bunny alone! Stupid Panda!" He yells throwing his pillow before going back to hiding.

Not seeing the way the panda saddens and walks out.

"That was harsh." Namjoon says but in reality he doesn't really care for the panda, he cares for the bunny sure, maybe a little. But the panda? No.

"NO!" Jungkook yells new tears welling up. "Master is harsh! Master doesn't wanna make Jungkook pop!" The bunny grabs the sheet in frustration softly bitting them much to the Koala's distaste.

Yet he stays silent because the bunny obviously doesn't know how to deal with frustration.

"Make you pop?"

Jungkook nods while only getting more frustrated. "Master said h-he wanted a-a-a reward!" He mutters, stumbling over the words. "Master asked K-kookie to let master hump him and Kookie s-said yes but then Master didn't let Kookie pop!"

Namjoon blinks in disbelief.

"You're frustrated because you didn't get to... uh... pop?" Namjoon asks and the bunny nods. "Yes bunny is very trusfrated."

Namjoon chuckles. "Frustrated."

"Yes." Jungkook mutters.

Just then the two wolfish brother's enter the room.

"Oh bunny." Taehyung says shaking his head a little. Jungkook looks up and pouts. "Master didn't mean to be mean, master just wanted you to...pop with Namjoon."

Namjoon could smack the wolfish grins that spread on both brother's faces when he hears the words but he knows better than to refuse.

Bunny on the other hand seems a little flustered.

"B-but bun-"

"You want to make it up to SeokJin hyung right?" The younger asks making the bunny feel a little guilty as he nods. His eyes falling on the visible scratches his claws left.

Shyly Jungkook looks at his new koala friend who just glares at his master.

SeokJin chuckles his hand placing itself on the buckle of his belt while glaring right back. "Need some more attitude adjustment Joonie?"

The sickly sweet tone of his voice makes Namjoon want to puke, sometimes he really hates his master.

"No master." He says before grabbing the bunny's waist and placing him on top of him, ignoring the pain and the bunny's squeal at the sudden movement.

"Good boy." Jin mumbles.

"Make yourself pop." Namjoon mutters his face blank while the bunny nods softly placing his hands on the Koala's shoulder's.

He bites his lip and starts rolling his hips while shutting his eyes.

"Good boy." Bunny hears the praise but ignores it. Shyly grinding his crotch against the koala's, feeling the koala grow underneath him.

Yet, when he opens his eyes the koala's face is blank. He doesn't seem to really care about what is happening making the bunny even more shy.

"S-sorry." He mumbles tears welling in his eyes.

A metal click of a belt unbuckling is heard and he sees the koala's eyes widen a little but then his face relaxes and the bunny even receives a smile.

Happy with the change jungkook focuses on making him self 'pop'.

Jungkook softly knocks on the door where the girl is behind. A little scared because she was very mean to him earlier. Unfortunately Taehyung had demanded him to befriend her despite his fear.

"Hello?" She says peeking around the door and he smiles shyly. "H-hi?"

She smiles. "Have you come to free me from my prison?!"

Jungkook shakes his head before peeking up at her. "Mastet said yo still can't leave your room."

"I heard your cry are you okay now?" She asks a worried tone clear in her voice.

A bright blusj covers the bunny's cheeks while he looks at the floor in embarrassment. "Yes bunny is fine, came to make friends." He says barely above a whisper.

"Oh come in!" She says throwing open the door to the guest bedroom and Jungkook slowly enters looking around the new and boring room.

"Kookie forgot your name." He admits and Chaelin chuckles. "Chaelin, Moon Chaelin. Lion." She says pointing to her ears with a silly face.

Her beautiful tail majestically wrapped around her leg.

"A-are you a rank A?" Bunny asks and Chaelin nods proudly. "I am! Wanna see my true form?!"

And before Jungkook can say anything she's already turning into a gigantic lion that makes the floor boards creak under it's weight.

Jungkook stares in disbelief at the beautiful animal in front of him. Never had he thought he would be so close to a lion, he's terrified and mesmerised.

He slowly extends his hand to pet her but when she leans her head down he quickly retracts it. Scared by the sudden movement.

"S-sorry." He stutters before softly reaching out again his finger's brushing the fur on her head and she happily narrows her eyes. If only lion's could purr she would purr.

"I like you Moon Chaelin." He whisper to the lion.

"Now I have two friends!" He squeals excitedly.

"Joonie and Moonie!"

»»»