P R O L O G U E

"Tomorrow is the day Kookie, you're going to be sold." Jimin whispers softly as he rubs his his ears against the pillow to get rid of an annoying itch.

"What if they don't buy bunny?" Jungkook asks, eyes widen and innocent. His ears lying flat on his head as a sign of distress.

Jimin shakes his head a little, his panda ears now itch free. "Bunnies are rare Kook, you'll be sold." He reassures the younger while rolling off the bed to grab himself a piece on bamboo to softly chew on.

"Pandas are rare too." Jungkook mumbles looking at his extremely rare panda friend. "I told you KooKoo, Panda's already sold, but Panda has to stay until he's sold, because bunnies can't be alone."

Kookie just nods. He doesn't really understand why but he believes that Jimin knows what he's doing.

There's loud knocks on the door startling both hybrids into their animal forms, a bunny and a panda now sitting on the floor staring at the door with wide eyes. The floorboards creaking under the panda's weight. 

The owner of the hybrid home, who everybody just calls owner comes walking in sighing at the display of the two animals who stare at him with frightened eyes.

"Guys turn back and get dressed. The special clients are here." The owner says, confusing the bunny while Jimin is quick to connect the dots. Of course he has a little more intel on the situation but then again, even if he spelled it out for the bunny, the kid would still not get it.

Owner leaves while the hybrids slowly transform back into their human forms and get dressed again. Jimin pouting as he looks down at his ripped clothes. He liked those pants, they made is ass look good.

Owner returns shortly after with a paper in his hand. "Jimin you will be taken home today, Jungkook will be sold to your owner's brother. Due to the complications with bunny." He informs the hybrids.

Jimin perks up at the mention of his owner. He's met the man plenty of times here at the hybrid home but finally he gets to go home with him. "Kookie will get sold?" The panda asks while getting dressed.

"Yes, like I said to your owner's brother."

Turning to Jungkook a proud smile crosses Jimin's face.

"After you he's the pride of our home.". Owner adds with a soft smile on his lips. Jimin chuckles, he knows he's the pride of the home. Panda's are amongst the top fifteen rarest animals meanwhile bunny are amongst the top fifty.

"KooKoo tired." Jungkook mutters while leaning against Jimin. The owner smiles taking out a lollipop and handing it to the bunny who gladly takes it.

Jimin gets a leaf.

"Hey." Jimin looks up and standing in the doorway is a tall man with broad shoulders. "Master." Jimin squeals, excitedly jumping to his feet.

The bunny drops harshly to the floor, his ear getting hurt in the process. A loud cry rolls past his lips as he grabs his injured ear to stroke it while sadly sucking on the lollipop.

"Jungkook." The owner sighs at the helpless bunny, but Jungkook can't help being so fragile, he isn't the smartest and he's too innocent for anyone's good.

"My brother is here." The broad shoulder man- also known as Kim SeokJin announces as he looks down at his phone. Jimin wrapped around him, hugging them tight.

"Tell him to come up." The owner says feeling a pang of guilt as he looks at Jungkook. Though the bunny will make him a lot of money, is he really willing to sell him to a man like Kim Taehyung?

A sadistic, bastard.

It's too late now.

Heavy footsteps are heard and in no time a handsome young male is standing beside Kim SeokJin. Cold gaze falling upon the bunny, you'd almost miss the way his pupils dilate when looking down at those lips around that lollipop.

"How old is he?" He asks completely ignoring his brother's panda hybrid who is curiously staring at their new guest.

"Bunny seventeen." The bunny mumbles tiredly, usually he'd be asleep by now but the nerves of being bought kept him awake.

"His birthday is tomorrow." The owner adds and Taehyung turns to look at his watch. A smirk appearing on his face.

"How convenient, his  birthday is in 8 minutes."

Jungkook perks up. One ear standing up straight while looking at the clock before realising he can't tell the time. He just excitedly sucks on the lollipop much to Taehyung's delight.

And now you might question why they would buy a hybrid this late and not just at the auction. Because late at night is when the criminals do business.

The mafia never sleeps.

Neither do the Kim's.

"You wanted eight million right?" Taehyung asks watching as the owner hesitates but then nods. Though the man cares about his hybrid's wellbeing, eight million will always be eight million.

"He isn't trained."

Taehyung chuckles. Crouching down before the hybrid and taking the lollipop from his lips causing the bunny's to ears drop, he liked the lollipop.

"Perfect." He says pushing the bunny's head up with one finger.

"What's his name?"

"Jeon Jungkook." The owner informs. Taehyung nods.

"Hello, Jungkook." He mumbles turning the bunny's face to look at it from each possible angle, even going as far as pushing his lips open to check the bunny's teeth.

The younger allows it, unsure of how else to react. The man isn't hurting him and Jimin doesn't seem distressed about the occurring events so it must be normal.

Taehyung's lip are graced by a handsome smirk while forcing the bunny to look straight into his eyes.

"Hello, Bunny." He whispers softly.

"I'm your new Master."