T W E N T Y N I N E

»»»

Coming here Taehyung knew that at some point he'd be face to face with his brother.

It didn't stop him. Because yes, his brother did horrible things but marriage is important to all. And especially on a day like this he want to show that he isn't afraid.

"Don' wanna meet him TaeTae, don' want please. Please." Bunny begs and Taehyung sighs before sending the younger off to Yoongi who's looking at the pastries and judging them.

The wolf takes a deep breath and walks up to his brother and Namjoon. A smile ok his face before outstretching his hand.

"Congratulations on your marriage." Taehyung says when Jin takes his hand.

"I'm glad you came. I hadn't expected it." He says and Taehyung shrugs. "Well here I am, and the ceremony was beautiful, I hope you two have a happy life together."

Jin smiles at his koala. "I'm sure we will."

Namjoon smiles.

"Ah I must say hi to Yoongi, I haven't seen him in a while." Jin then says before walking off leaving Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Congratulations?" The wolf asks feeling a bit uneasy. Namjoon just smiles. "Thank you, we're so happy."

He frowns. "You are?"

"Yes." Namjoon smiles.

Taehyung doesn't know whether the koala is smiling because it's his wedding day or because it's hiding something else.

"Well good for you, I hadn't expected a wedding or you in a dress but I must say the two of you threw this together pretty quickly." He says making the Koala shrug his shoulder's.

"Do you like the dress? I love it."

Taehyung is just about to reply when a familiar giggle fills his ears and his head snaps around to see his hybrid laughing like the little baby bunny he is.

His eyes widen as he realises what causes those beautiful giggles to fill the room.

Jin.

He's standing frozen as he watches the two interact. Jungkook's body language obviously stating he doesn't want to get too close to the elder wolf as he is partially hidden behind Yoongi but he's not crying or cowering in the corner.

"What the hell?" Taehyung mumbles to himself. Hadn't his bunny only moments ago practically begged him not to take him to Jin?

Though he knows Jin is manipulative and very good in turning things around for himself, he's seen the bunny fear and it isn't something that would just disappear.

Walking over he grabs the bunny's arm and pulls him back to hug into his chest.

Jin's eyes widen as they land on the back of the bunny's scarred ears.

"What happened —"

"I think it's best you go back to your bride." Taehyung snaps and Jin's eyes widen even more. "Taehyung did you do that?!"

The younger wolf scoffs. "You're making me laugh now go."

Jin raises his hands in defence before walking back to his bride.

"Something is off." Yoongi mumbles but is quickly shut up by Hoseok who doesn't want his hybrids involved in other people their troubles.

Bunny just hugs Taehyung unaware of the confusion he just created but Taehyung is not in the mood for anything.

He pushes the bunny off before dragging him out of the party.

"TaeTae?" The bunny shyly asks. "Why is TaeTae mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at— it doesn't matter let's just go home and let me fuck you. That's what you're here for."

Bunny pouts.

»»»

Happy birthday to my favourite bunny