T H I R T Y F O U R

»»»

"Joonie." Jungkook whines pushing the kitchen door open as he cups his crotch. Sweating a little as he moves forward to wrap his arms around the elder.

"Jungkook? What are you doing bun?" Namjoon asks with wide eyes as feels the younger rut himself against him.

Jungkook is just confused and very, very turned on.

"Oh fuck." Namjoon groans pushing the hybrid off. "Fuck, no, fuck, are you kidding me."

Bunny sniffles. "Want TaeTae, TaeTae make it go away." He mumbles shamelessly rubbing himself through his pants.

"You turned eighteen a while ago, didn't you?" Namjoon says and Jungkook nods not sure what it has to do with the situation.

Namjoon sighs, running a hand through his hair. "You're an adult bunny now."

Jungkook just leaves the room, head too clouded to listen to Namjoon. Instead he makes his way to the bedroom to deal with his problems the way he did before he had Taehyung.

"Bunny, you're having you first rut." Namjoon says following the hybrid into the small bedroom. His eyes widening as he sees the boy humping the mattress, small moans leaving his mouth.

"Joonie, help bunny please." He cries but Namjoon steps out and slams the door shut.

What the fuck will he do now.

Meanwhile Jin and Taehyung are about to absolutely kill one another.

"How am I supposed to know where they are?!" Jin snaps angrily at his little brother.

"It's your fucking hybrid that kidnapped mine." He yells back while angrily pacing through the room, his eyes restlessly looking around as if the bunny is hiding behind the furniture.

"Yes and I'm fucking thinking! I'm trying to figure out how they could get away unseen by any fucking one and how— how—"

Much to Taehyung's surprise his brother bursts into tears.

He stands frozen, looking at his brother with wide eyes. Wondering of what to do. When Jungkook cried it was quite easy to reassure him, his brother is a different story.

Both Jin and him have never learned how to deal with emotions, not even shallow emotions, let alone a broken heart.

It was hard for Jin to show love, he did it horribly if showing at all but something tells Taehyung that he will have no problem showing how heartbroken he actually is.

"Jin." Taehyung says softly approaching the man. His eyes wide as he lies a hand on his shoulder.

"We'll find them, they can't have gone far. All our men are on the look out. A koala and a bunny can't get too far." He tries to reassure his brother.

"Why do you care, you didn't even care for the bunny." Jin snaps wiping at his eyes, looking at his wet hand palms in disgust.

"Namjoon made me weak." He growls but Taehyung is deep in thought. "Does he care for the bunny?"

"Then we'll find Namjoon, and get our empire back." He tries, deciding to push any confusion about his feelings for the bunny away.

Jin grins darkly.

"And when we find them, I'll kill that goddamned Koala."

»»»

What do you think will happen with Jungkook's first rut?